TTORA Forum banner

101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree very much so, that expedition is in the mind set of the owner. With a strong desire to travel, you'll learn the skills, acquire necessary equipment and supplies, whether minimal or maximal, and achieve the objective! As they say in the military: Objectives, Resources, Time. Mousermag

·
Registered
544 Posts
Any more thoughts on what an expo vehicle is?
For me, I feel that an expo vehicle is firstly one that is prepared for the common obstacles in life. Having supplies such as a proper tool kit, jumper cables, water, tow straps, spare clothes/shoes, first aid, extra phone chargers, and the like.
Secondly, we step into the specifics of terrain and hobbies. Being prepared for emergencies in your area whether that’s desert, mountain, hot, cold, and so on.
Third, maybe this starts getting into comforts. For me, I live in San Diego. So, I have a beach bag always packed. And I keep a pop-up canopy with me and extra water. When I lived in Northern California, I had cold weather gear always packed.

Whether lists or some photos, I’d love to see what others are packing in their rigs!

101 - 102 of 102 Posts