TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are going to be 2 Fj's and 2 Jeeps...We are meeting at the Starbucks in the Turnpike gas station just north of the Atlantic Ave. exit @ 8am...I know this is late notice, but we just threw this together this morning...Merry x-mas and Happy Holidays to all!! :D

·
Registered
607 Posts
Dom said:
There are going to be 2 Fj's and 2 Jeeps...We are meeting at the Starbucks in the Turnpike gas station just north of the Atlantic Ave. exit @ 8am...I know this is late notice, but we just threw this together this morning...Merry x-mas and Happy Holidays to all!! :D
I'd like to go but it's kinda last minute and I just have far to much xmas stuff to do.Have fun the last time we were out there it was pretty dry on the main trails.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Red2003 said:
I'd like to go but it's kinda last minute and I just have far to much xmas stuff to do.Have fun the last time we were out there it was pretty dry on the main trails.
Which trails are the main trails? We always go in the north entrance then just drive from there...I thought I read somewhere that trail number 6 or 8 was the trail to hit??

·
Registered
607 Posts
Dom said:
Which trails are the main trails? We always go in the north entrance then just drive from there...I thought I read somewhere that trail number 6 or 8 was the trail to hit??
We always take the main road(Stumpers Grade) to trail 6 (all sugar sand last time we were there) then ride the canal(L-8) down to the Big Gopher canal(trail 5) then bac out on trail 3 to the Tomato Field Grade then back out on the South Grade to Stumpers. In the off season trail 6 is the only one that is really open. All are open now just beware of hunters and stay on the trails. Have fun:)

·
Registered
607 Posts
Cruznlife1 said:
Whatever :flipoff1:

if they want to pay me 36 dollers an hour
Ah snap not getting top rate yet:p. It was volantary for the top 1/3 at our end(which I'm a part of:D )the rest needed to be in unless they had no hours.

·
Registered
963 Posts
So Dom,
How did it go? if I had the time I would've have made it out. With the fat man showing up on Monday I was a bit occupied today.

My neighbor just picked up an '03 Jeep and wants to take it out. I was thinking about taking him out to Corbett next Saturday...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2Tense said:
So Dom,
How did it go? if I had the time I would've have made it out. With the fat man showing up on Monday I was a bit occupied today.

My neighbor just picked up an '03 Jeep and wants to take it out. I was thinking about taking him out to Corbett next Saturday...
Not bad...Rained the first 30 mins. we were there, then got sunny and humid as balls...Here are some quick pics from the day...I forget what trail we started on, but as you can see from the first pic it was "over grown"!! The water pic is from trail 8...Not a bad time...A lot less mud this time and more water, which was fun....

P.S. -Anyone know why my pics are just linked and not showing??

·
Registered
607 Posts
Nice pics Dom although I think there are some much better trails out there that aren't so overgrown. We should try and plan another run out there where we all can show up.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'm going out this Saturday (12/30) my neighbor with his new Jeep needs to get it dirty, would anyone like to attend?

·
Registered
12 Posts
oooh oooh (hand waving up in the air) me me me!

much closer to me......i'm in fort pierce, 40ish miles north of wpb.....time and place to meet?

·
Registered
676 Posts
2Tense said:
I'm going out this Saturday (12/30) my neighbor with his new Jeep needs to get it dirty, would anyone like to attend?
I'll be there, my girlfriends 6yo nephew whos staying with us for a little while would dig it, he's never done anything like this before...

And I wanna set the benchmark for my truck and push it a little bit to see what it can really do stock before I tear it all down in january....

As long as theres other people there to pull me out, I know I'll need it :cool:

Time and meet place ?

·
Registered
963 Posts
lalelulilo said:
oooh oooh (hand waving up in the air) me me me!

much closer to me......i'm in fort pierce, 40ish miles north of wpb.....time and place to meet?
Nice, see you at the Publix on Seminole Pratt Whitney Road at 10:00am, it's just South of the Southern entrance of Corbett.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Cruznlife1 said:
As long as theres other people there to pull me out, I know I'll need it :cool:

Time and meet place ?
Your covered :) I leave no one behind

Hope to see you and Skip @ 10:00 am

·
Registered
12 Posts
10 am it is then. what channel on the cb? i might have a buddy comin too....he's either bringin his jeep, or his stock 4runner....dont know which yet...

i plan on buyin a snatch strap sometime this week...maybe it'll help pull me out.....:D

my truck is a 02, tan, xtra, 4x4, non-trd, wilson "lil-wil" on the roof, 3in bod-lift, 33inch bridgestone duelers (work pretty well in sugar sand btw), camo on the back window. i'll try to find an easy spot for ya to see me.

i am definitely, guaranteed confirmed. unless i become fatally ill or die, or wreck my truck on the way, i'm comin!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
5 Participants
Red2003
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing