TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
All suggestions noted. No, O'Reilly cv's just truly suck. People have suggested getting anything but them.

Sliders are coming off, they're just way too long and there's no fixing them. I'm getting new ones and yes, they will be black :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Waldo, I'm likin' the ARB's and 315's! Did I miss it--did you say what make/size your light bar is? Rigid/Vision X/other?

Rig is looking great. Your RED sliders make you easily identifiable on I-430 at 70mph!

Jwp

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Waldo, I'm likin' the ARB's and 315's! Did I miss it--did you say what make/size your light bar is? Rigid/Vision X/other?

Rig is looking great. Your RED sliders make you easily identifiable on I-430 at 70mph!

Jwp
Thanks man. It's an 10" AnzoUSA. Got it for $135 new. Well it's gonna be more difficult now, cus I took them off haha. I'll get some new ones up sooner or later, but they won't be red :D I need to get my rear gears before I get anything else.

Bye bye sliders..

·
Registered
76 Posts
In Little Rock I think we can still identify his Runner by the 35's, not many here. Glad to hear the new rock sliders will be black. :kewl: Great looking Runner.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
In Little Rock I think we can still identify his Runner by the 35's, not many here. Glad to hear the new rock sliders will be black. :kewl: Great looking Runner.
I've only seen/met one other guy with 35's in Little Rock. He also has LX450 wheels, but it's silver and he has stock bumpers. He's probably in his late 30s.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've only seen/met one other guy with 35's in Little Rock. He also has LX450 wheels, but it's silver and he has stock bumpers. He's probably in his late 30s.
Some how I never see many built Runners in the Rock and you say late 30's like its a bad thing. :)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Some how I never see many built Runners in the Rock and you say late 30's like its a bad thing. :)
There was a guy that lived in Bryant with a maroon one who I saw almost every morning on I30 cus he worked in Little Rock. Good guy, he helped with my body lift. I have a good friend with an '02 with shrockworks bumper and some lift. There are a few but they're around. I get looks from high school kids in 3rd gens every day pretty much lol. A lot of mean muggin' :rolleyes:

30's isn't SO bad... haha jk

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have caught a couple quick glimpses of yours on 430 when leaving from work a little late.

If late 30's aren't so bad, early 40 must be terrible.:jawdrop:

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Have you thought about mounting the light bar in the winch fairlead recess and getting rid of / moving the Razorback license plate?

Just a thought... and it was free :D

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Have you thought about mounting the light bar in the winch fairlead recess and getting rid of / moving the Razorback license plate?

Just a thought... and it was free :D
Hmmm, I could give that a look and take some measurements. Might work.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Josh and I tackled some regearing tonight... Officially have my 4wd back :D

We tried changing out an axle shaft to another hub buuuuttt wasn't working out well for us. Oh well, was worth a shot.

Thanks again Josh for all your help.

Out with the old..

and in with the new

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Updated some stuff on the first page. Just put a down payment on some B.A.M.F. sliders. Probably be a while before I see them though. Gonna start gathering parts for the F150 tank swap.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Updated some stuff on the first page. Just put a down payment on some B.A.M.F. sliders. Probably be a while before I see them though. Gonna start gathering parts for the F150 tank swap.

Damn! Are they gold plated or something? Down payment? Wow!

21 - 40 of 67 Posts
About this Discussion
66 Replies
11 Participants
JWaldz
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing