TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone wants a used K&N Drop in filter I have one available for $0. Just let me know and come and pick it up.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
If anyone wants a used K&N Drop in filter I have one available for $0. Just let me know and come and pick it up.
I'll take it. Why are you getting rid of it?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's yours

I'll take it. Why are you getting rid of it?
You are more than welcome to it. No particular reason for getting rid of it. Just have no interest in cleaning it and having to re-oil it. What can I say, I'm lazy! :)

If you PM me your address, I could put in the mail for you.

·
[duma]
1,123 Posts
hey toby, give it to me to hold it for Carlos and i won't give it to him unless he gets off his lazy ass to come down to get it.... hehe!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're harsh!

hey toby, give it to me to hold it for Carlos and i won't give it to him unless he gets off his lazy ass to come down to get it.... hehe!
Man, you are harsh!! :) OT, are you going to be around tonight? If so, perhaps I'll come by and pick up the bleeder. My hoses were waiting on me when I got home.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
You are more than welcome to it. No particular reason for getting rid of it. Just have no interest in cleaning it and having to re-oil it. What can I say, I'm lazy! :)

If you PM me your address, I could put in the mail for you.
Hey Toby, just give it to Tom. I'll swing by his place to grab it (if his chick lets me come over) :D

Thanks!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Toby, just give it to Tom. I'll swing by his place to grab it (if his chick lets me come over) :D

Thanks!!
No Problem. I was planning to try and go over there tomorrow, but things got in the way. I'll try to get over there tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
the quiet man speakith wow

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Carlos, I delivered the filter to Tom today.

Tom, thanks for making the transfer!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,955 Posts
Tom
will it fit my t-100? Let me try it for a while...even if it dosen't
I'm sure OTHER members would like to try it before they go and buy one:D :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.