TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I prepaid for myself and a passenger +extra meal ticket+ extra shirt (size small)for the Texas Club challenge at the end of this month (apr 27-29). I was told I could give my position to someone else since it is nonrefundable at this pont and I will no longer be able to attend.

I suppose I could just sell it for best offer, but I'm really looking to trade for
-Wii games
-TOOLS!
-anything interesting

I paid $90 for everything, so If I have to put a price, then it will be 75 obo

location woodlands tx

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

Alot of views, but no replies. I need to know soon because I will be able to get a little bit of$$$$$$ back if nobody here wants it. Bump for best offer!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
hey steve what clutch did you end up going with in the end. I saw on the national board you mentioned you bought the one off ebay that looked pretty stout and I was actually looking at the same one. But then I remember you said the clutch you use to have a was a 6 puck and it sucked and thats what that one was. Did you just end up going stock? and where did you get it?

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Bump!

Alot of views, but no replies. I need to know soon because I will be able to get a little bit of$$$$$$ back if nobody here wants it. Bump for best offer!
I thought you were planning a trip to Katemcy when I first clicked on the thread. I won't be avail that weekend. Oh well, I'm sure you'll sell it.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
so you just went stock ?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SOLD!!!!!!!!!

THanks Garrett!

Adam, I have a stock clutch now and it is much better than the XTD POS.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
steve ,

where did you get your stock clutch ? how much ?

Adam

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
thats funny, where else might one acquire a "stock" clutch?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
thats funny, where else might one acquire a "stock" clutch?
So there is only one place in the world to get a stock toyota clutch ? No place else ?

JACK ASS!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts