TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us in the northland that don't have a good station, getting KDKB online indeed ROCKS :D

Our steel building prevents most local stations from coming in, so all I get on the radio is a counrty station that plays a top 40 song loop..f'n sucks big whang.

That is all...

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
crawler#976 said:
For those of us in the northland that don't have a good station, getting KDKB online indeed ROCKS :D

Our steel building prevents most local stations from coming in, so all I get on the radio is a counrty station that plays a top 40 song loop..f'n sucks big whang.

That is all...
KDKB is ok, but octane & hard attack are awesome!
bababooey to you all

·
Registered
476 Posts
"For those of us in the northland that don't have a good station, getting KDKB online indeed ROCKS"

WHAAAAAA!!!! I sorely miss Tim & Mark in the morning. They were awesome. I swear, there is a commercial on TV as of late, they have a song in the background, it is played on a little organ that Mark Derringer used to use to make their little songs and make fun of situations. I still have some of their 'Best of Tapes'.

I'll have to check out the station..

Thanks!!

AzHobbes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
crawler#976
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing