TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
20,355 Posts
wonder if they were looking for you guys today:rolleyes:

on the way out of sevenmile today they had a ton of sheriffs at all the exits. got flagged down by one and i guess a guy from americas most wanted was supposedly seen up there randomlly shooting at things. looked at the pic, but didnt recognize the guy from this weekend.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
All those pics with the AR-15 are pose only, not a shot was fired.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
wonder if they were looking for you guys today:rolleyes:

on the way out of sevenmile today they had a ton of sheriffs at all the exits. got flagged down by one and i guess a guy from americas most wanted was supposedly seen up there randomlly shooting at things. looked at the pic, but didnt recognize the guy from this weekend.
You mean this guy??

http://4wheelingoh.shutterfly.com/3348

:D

Looks like we need to have a range day :)

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Great Pics!!! Looks like a blast!

Troy, how was the chutes with the crawler? Better this time?

Tire carrier looks sweet!

Nate, truck is looking good, glad you got it out on the trail. Congrats again on an amazing conversion!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Doug looks sooo redneck LOL

Looks like a blast.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Troy, how was the chutes with the crawler? Better this time?

Tire carrier looks sweet!
Yeah, much nicer to be able to pressure the tire into the wall and have it stick instead of bouncing off!

Thanks - Toyota makes them really beefy. It has some pretty serious tubing and joints!

Doug looks sooo redneck LOL
I don't know if Doug looks so much redneck as "psycho Santa" in that picture...

·
20,355 Posts
Looks like he needs to move to idaho and start a little community refusing to pay taxes and stocking up on fire arms.

·
7,735 Posts
4 rules of firearm safety always apply.

Keep your booger hook off the trigger until ready to fire :D

And i'm just teasin' anyways :p
You are correct. Guess it's been a while since I had a DS smacking me over the head to remind me. my only defense is that I watched Nic clear the weapon and was no more than 2 feet from her when I looked into the chamber to ensure that both the mag and chamber were empty. But that's no excuse.

Now, what kind of bribery is required to destroy that pic? jeez I do look like a dumb redneck.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yeah I feel bad for the folks who went camping. It always rains on Memorial day. My mom reminded me of that last night...

·
20,355 Posts
Ah the rain camping wasnt that bad. It seemed to let up when we were around the campfire and only really rain when we were asleep or wheeling.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I don't know if Doug looks so much redneck as "psycho Santa" in that picture...
That and he would make a good AMW candidate with that scruff. I wonder who called in the sighting to get the sheriffs all wound up? Molly?:p

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts