TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have never been to land between the lakes. I know it is quite a drive for Mossytaco and myself. I am not opposed to making the trip though if we can get a good trip planned sometime that works for some people.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you end up scopin it out, let us know. I would be much more inclined to make the trip if I had a first hand report that it was a cool place.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool that would be good if someone checked it out first hand. I was down there 2 years ago hunting and seen built jeeps on trailers going in but never got a chance to check it out. There are alot of youtube videos of different things down there that look pretty fun.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm in Louisville.let me know if u all plan a trip I should have my runner done soon.

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would like to announce that as of this past Sunday that I am assuming the position and duties of Kyttora president. I would like to thank Steve H, Jeff Horn, and Derek Enlow for their time served as president, vice president and events coordinator. I hope to work with these guys and all our newer members to bring kyttora back to where it should be. I will also be taking on the over seeing of our forum. I myself just moved this past weekend and I'm waiting on my new modem to come in to get my internet up and running and get to work on kyttora. Keep watching the forum for new events and runs coming up and I'd like to hear suggestions from everyone on how we can improve things. I will be appointing new officers to work with me also and will make those announcements as soon as I can. If anyone would like to contact me personally my name is Jeremy Robbins and my cell is 859-583-1503. Also I am having chapter stickers made and should have a design soon for tshirts and maybe hoodies if the interest is there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts