TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The little keyless entry thing that you use to unlock the doors on my 96 ex cab broke. I droped it and the case broke into a million little peices (it had done this before and i had glued it, but now its really done). I need to find a new one .

My question. The alarm that came with my truck is a Prime AMX 77. Is this the standard alram? Anyone have any ideas where I can find another keyless entry thing? The insides still work, so if I can find one that I can program with the old that would be great, but i dont know what i need.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
264 Posts
CMB1998 said:
The little keyless entry thing that you use to unlock the doors on my 96 ex cab broke. I droped it and the case broke into a million little peices (it had done this before and i had glued it, but now its really done). I need to find a new one .

My question. The alarm that came with my truck is a Prime AMX 77. Is this the standard alram? Anyone have any ideas where I can find another keyless entry thing? The insides still work, so if I can find one that I can program with the old that would be great, but i dont know what i need.

Thanks,

Chris
Looks like they are $45.

http://onlyremotes.com/items/item315.htm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
flatlandtacoma
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing