TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Woke up at 630 to get to work early (first day) @ Shrockworks
Lunch time came around and I got to noticing that there is a fucked up wagoneer out in the shop 2nd parking lot.. Asked one of the other guys who owns the thing and it just so happened it was the guy I was speaking with , he said the thing is only good for parts and asked what I wanted. Told him i want that front axle hub to hub and how much..

Told me go pull it off after work one day springs and all give the springs to another employee and I can take the axle free :D :headbang:

Put in 10 hrs today and had a blast ! Kinda felt like a criminal having fun at work and being paid.. LOL

SAS parts gathering has begun :cool:

edit:
I've read in a few other posts where people are questioning the integrity of the Shrockworks sliders mostly due to the fact that they are looking at the 4runner sliders which only have one leg in the middle where the round tubing connects to the square tube beneath the rockers..

The things are hefty as hell! and will widthstand anything thrown at them .

Jim DOES plan to get around to making 95.5 - 04 tacoma bumpers/sliders/skids ? not sure what else he has in mind but for now it will take some time to get around to prototyping and then 5-6 weeks after prototype for production. so keep your ideas flowing in my other thread !

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hope ya have fun there, Mitch!

They got some cool toys there.

If the sun ever comes out, I will be up there, so we can take some shots of my new bumper. See ya then!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
me too damit !!!

(what are we talking about guys ? lol)

LOUD NOISES !!!!!!

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interex said:
Get your lazy ass up and start building my rear bumper. :D

I can work the shit outta a bender :D been bending sliders for past two days..

PM Jim or email him [email protected] and ask him his ideas for the 95.5-04 tacomas I know he plans on sliders/front plated bumper.. other then that I do not know.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
:worthless

:flipoff4::flipoff4::flipoff4::flipoff4::flipoff4::flipoff4::flipoff4::flipoff4::flipoff4::flipoff4::flipoff4:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
13 Participants
99FlowedTaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing