TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No date yet just seeing if anyone is interested in having a little kickback. Have some beers and throw something on the grill. Im in Glendale at like 101 and the 17 anyone interested?

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OOO... Just thought of a better idea we should so wheeling up in Table Mesa and after stop by my place for some :xbeer3: and food

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Easy there Ace. Remember, you are still kind of an unknown to most of the group. Most here would have only had the opportunity to meet you if they went to the meet and greet. I'm sure folks wouldn't mind some wheeling and grub if they had more than just a couple hours to respond before you decided to respond with the "Jeep" card. You might try and be more specific about what you'd like to run, the date and times, and the requirements for the vehicles attending. Many folks here have conflicting schedules so don't expect everyone to be able to attend.

As for me, I have some things to take care of on the truck and won't probably be able to wheel for another week or two.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Easy there Ace. Remember, you are still kind of an unknown to most of the group. Most here would have only had the opportunity to meet you if they went to the meet and greet. I'm sure folks wouldn't mind some wheeling and grub if they had more than just a couple hours to respond before you decided to respond with the "Jeep" card. You might try and be more specific about what you'd like to run, the date and times, and the requirements for the vehicles attending. Many folks here have conflicting schedules so don't expect everyone to be able to attend.
x2

As for me, I have some things to take care of on the truck and won't probably be able to wheel for another week or two.
I'll be lucky to have my pile back on the trail before the next AzRocks! :rolleyes: :( :mad:

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cant really do that hard of trail ill probable just do some mild stuff might have a new tire today from dicount. BUt thats why i posted it open trying to see if anyone was interested ill work around what time is good for everone

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
I'll be lucky to have my pile back on the trail before the next AzRocks! :rolleyes: :( :mad:
Naw, between your Birthday and Christmas presents you'll get it all back together in time for AzNewYearRocks. :eek:

We'll patch it all up and get you going again. We just need to tear the front apart to see if it's just a pin and then locate another rear shaft.

If nothing else, you got dibs on utilizing my passenger seat.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Naw, between your Birthday and Christmas presents you'll get it all back together in time for AzNewYearRocks. :eek:

We'll patch it all up and get you going again. We just need to tear the front apart to see if it's just a pin and then locate another rear shaft.

If nothing else, you got dibs on utilizing my passenger seat.
hehehe..........I'm just feeling sorry for myself.............although I do have alot of work ahead of me to get this thing working right and not just bandaided for a few trails! :D

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
cant really do that hard of trail ill probable just do some mild stuff might have a new tire today from dicount. BUt thats why i posted it open trying to see if anyone was interested ill work around what time is good for everone
I asked mostly because there aren't any trails I can think of out at TM besides the fireroads that would be doable in a prerunner.........and I should know! ;)

·
Banned
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I asked mostly because there aren't any trails I can think of out at TM besides the fireroads that would be doable in a prerunner.........and I should know! ;)
Ya i know im poor and cant afford the lift and bigger tires and one day 4x4 but till then theres got to be some of the guys one here in the same position as me that wouldn't mind going on some trails to be honest i haven't wheeled up there a hole lot i flooded my blazer up there and took my quad but thats about it

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
although I do have alot of work ahead of me to get this thing working right and not just bandaided for a few trails! :D
If we all took that approach, 1/2 of us would never leave jackstand alley and the other half would only run Crown King. We'll get your junk going again and get the build on to make it "right". :)

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Ya i know im poor and cant afford the lift and bigger tires and one day 4x4 but till then theres got to be some of the guys one here in the same position as me that wouldn't mind going on some trails to be honest i haven't wheeled up there a hole lot i flooded my blazer up there and took my quad but thats about it
TM is rough country for a prerunner..........hell, it's tough for a 4wd drive for the most part unless you just running around on the fireroads or down by the river. You might want to see if anybody wants to run through 4 peaks or Montana Mountain or something a little more up your trucks alley.

·
Registered
880 Posts
If we all took that approach, 1/2 of us would never leave jackstand alley and the other half would only run Crown King. We'll get your junk going again and get the build on to make it "right". :)
Mine wouldn't have EVER been out of the garage:lmao:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts