TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I titled it this way to get attention of parents, one in particular.
I am not sure if it was here or on Pirate that this guy built for his son a fully functioning suspension rock buggy for his kid that pedaled instead of a battery powered little car that so many buy. If it was here or there, does anyone know the link to the thread or the guy?
Thanks.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
no clue, but I'd love to see that..... I bet that kid is going to have some strong ass legs haha!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Bad Ass!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I remember seeing soething like that in one of the rags this month. He had 2 peddle trucks.

·
Registered
398 Posts
i remember seeing somthing like that......

there was a guy on pirate who built his kid a "barbie jeep" rock buggy with a ATV motor. i think his name is JJBADYJ or somthing like that

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
94runner said:
i remember seeing somthing like that......

there was a guy on pirate who built his kid a "barbie jeep" rock buggy with a ATV motor. i think his name is JJBADYJ or somthing like that
No not that, these were pedal powered.

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
It was on Pirate. The guy posted a reply in a thread. He was asked how his build was coming blah blah blah. He posted up pics and commented he had only been working on a pedal powered crawler for his kid. The thing was super cool and had a ton of fab work in it.

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
Hey Kirk, as the others said... the February issue of Petersen's 4Wheel & Off-Road has them on page 24 at the bottom ("Coolest Dad Ever"). I thought the one I saw on Pirate was different, but maybe not.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
4xClover said:
Uhhh.......did you try to search! :eek: :D

Sorry Capt.... I just had to ask! LOL!!
Yes! :asshat: :wink2:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heatstroke said:
Hey Kirk, as the others said... the February issue of Petersen's 4Wheel & Off-Road has them on page 24 at the bottom ("Coolest Dad Ever"). I thought the one I saw on Pirate was different, but maybe not.
Man, now I can't remember if I already got the issue or not. When did everyone get theirs? If already, then mine must have got chucked during the recent house cleaning I did. If so :(

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FAUX X 4 said:
OH GREAT!!!.............now I'm going to get stuck behind you and the boy's with cut tires on AA??? :rolleyes: :rofl:
Not to worry, your truck will break again and you'll be back on Jack stand Alley where your truck is most comfortable anyway. :eek: :lmao: :rofl: :wiggle: :xpfft: :wink2:

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Captkirkyota said:
Not to worry, your truck will break again and you'll be back on Jack stand Alley where your truck is most comfortable anyway. :eek: :lmao: :rofl: :wiggle: :xpfft: :wink2:

Thats not very nice!!! :(

...............but probably acurate!!! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
14 Participants
Heatstroke
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing