TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on TTORA for years lurking in the background - dreaming of the day I would be able to fix up my truck. About 2 years ago I moved to Colorado and about 8 months ago to Longmont from Denver.

I have a 2004 Double Cab that a few months back I lifted and put some new shoes on. I have small list of mods I have completed. So first off, Hello!

A few things, I would love to participate in some of your trips, now that I have a second vehicle I can concentrate on fixing the up the Tacoma. My short list for the foreseeable future is below. I have some pics loaded in my profile for viewing.

!!If you could help with a location to get my gears done I would be indebted to you.!!

Currently I am finishing up my timing belt and all components, new radiator support (welded in) new radiator, condenser, aux trans cooler, grill, headlights etc.... It was in a minor crash and not fixed correctly the first time

Next:
Gear to 4.88's (need a recommended place to do this near Longmont!)
Tundra Brake's
CBI Sliders

Look forward to participating and helping however I can.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Welcome to CoTTORA!

Got any pics of your rig you wanna share?

I don't know to many places that can do gear setups, but I'm sure others can offer some suggestions.

I know lots of members have had Brian aka thefatkid do some setups, he is down in South Denver though.

And there is Addicted Offroad, run by ScottyC, up in Ft. Collins.

Scotty did my gear and locker setup.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I have been on TTORA for years lurking in the background - dreaming of the day I would be able to fix up my truck. About 2 years ago I moved to Colorado and about 8 months ago to Longmont from Denver.

I have a 2004 Double Cab that a few months back I lifted and put some new shoes on. I have small list of mods I have completed. So first off, Hello!

A few things, I would love to participate in some of your trips, now that I have a second vehicle I can concentrate on fixing the up the Tacoma. My short list for the foreseeable future is below. I have some pics loaded in my profile for viewing.

!!If you could help with a location to get my gears done I would be indebted to you.!!

Currently I am finishing up my timing belt and all components, new radiator support (welded in) new radiator, condenser, aux trans cooler, grill, headlights etc.... It was in a minor crash and not fixed correctly the first time

Next:
Gear to 4.88's (need a recommended place to do this near Longmont!)
Tundra Brake's
CBI Sliders

Look forward to participating and helping however I can.
contact a member by the name of thefatkid, he should be able to help do your gears for you. he has good feedback about doing gears, from other members.

·
7,735 Posts
I've always had thefatkid do mine. Scotty @ Addicted Offroad is a vendor here and is located up in FTC. It's a bit less of a drive than to Littleton.

Oh, and welcome. It's good to see new faces that aren't down in the springs :rofl:.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I've always had thefatkid do mine. Scotty @ Addicted Offroad is a vendor here and is located up in FTC. It's a bit less of a drive than to Littleton.

Oh, and welcome. It's good to see new faces that aren't down in the springs :rofl:.

wait, we have members in the springs? ha ha

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Talked with Scott today, will schedule a drop off after the first week of Feb, thanks for the recommendation. See you on the trails! Probably do gears and sliders at the same time. (My welding skills are questionable)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
thetimmyjimmy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing