TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a trip to kingman this weekend to see the fam and took the truck out. I almost flopped it once and blew a tire but all in all it was a great trip. So if anyone one has a 37x12.50-15 they want to sale let me know. Here is a few pictures.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I have an older MTR. some tread left. It should be a good spare. I dont know about a full time driver.. Let me know. Just get it out of the garage! :)

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Looks cool Jessie!! Was that the Hualapai Mountains?? :confused: And, how did you almost flop?? :confused: Don't see anything too bad there!! :p

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks cool Jessie!! Was that the Hualapai Mountains?? :confused: And, how did you almost flop?? :confused: Don't see anything too bad there!! :p
Yes it was up in the hualapai mountains. My girls family live up there. I almost tipped her over on the second tight water fall. It was tough to get good pics of all the good stuff because it was just my brother inlaw and myself.

so was the flat from driving up on the car?
Lol. Its kinda funny it happened on the last water fall that was the smallest of them all about half a mile from the end of the trail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts