TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD-Kings for Pro Comp lift

----Kings are being offered for sale to the 2nd person in line right now. Once again, I'll keep this thread updated with info. as transaction goes on. Sale Pending 12/14/04, thanks Phil.
I have for sale one set of Kings that were extended 4" for use with the Pro Comp lift to eleminate the spacer supplied with the lift. Coilovers are in excellent shape. I used them for approximately one year and 15,000miles. Upper and lower heims/bearings are in great shape and are still tight. No leaks. I sold my truck and I no longer have a need for these. I live in Rhode Island and shipping zip is 02814. The coils weigh approximately 56lbs. packaged for those who want to get an idea of what shipping would be to them. Package is about 36"X10"X12"

$400 plus shipping

Ron
[email protected]
I'm working on getting pictures sometime today. I'm not sure how to post them, but I should be able to e-mail them to anyone.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just wondering, where did you get them lengthened at. CAn you just order them from king that way. I was thinking of doing that with the procomp also. Thanks man

Brian

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
King only made a handful of extended versions of their coilovers. A few TM(6" extended) and a few PC(4" extended). As far as I knew they stopped and only did it for a one time deal. You could call and ask, not sure about pricing anymore though. I was under the impression that they didn't like the look of the TM lift w/2nd strut and the PC just wasn't generating enough response for them to continue.

·
Registered
144 Posts
He's right... I called King a while back and found out they DO make them for a Fabtech 6 and a Pro Comp... but he refuesed to sell any for TM... He simply did not like the TM 2nd strut... although I believe it was simply because of the notorious TM brand strut failures... Nonetheless.. I believe he would only sell them if there was a group buy... I could be wrong

·
Registered
144 Posts
I thought all the extended Kings where the same... in a TM they would fit 6inches and then have the ability to crack up another 2 inches... while on the PC.. they'd get the 4 inches and another 2 without having to adjust the coilover...

Am I wrong?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey George, I received all of your e-mails. I replied to each one. Not sure if either one of us is having a problem with mail, but just to let you know I will send it back as soon as it arrives. I can understand your concern. It's not like it's $20. Thanks again, sorry they won't work for you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts