TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife says that she wants to see some scenery and get up into the mountains this weekend, but also indicated that she didn't want to do anything too crazy or far. So kingston sounds like a ok choice to actually be able to see anything and from what I remember i could do it in 2wd if i really wanted to.

Planning to run it no matter what, but if someone is interested in tagging along post up and we can plan a meet spot.

·
Registered
556 Posts
The wife says that she wants to see some scenery and get up into the mountains this weekend, but also indicated that she didn't want to do anything too crazy or far. So kingston sounds like a ok choice to actually be able to see anything and from what I remember i could do it in 2wd if i really wanted to.

Planning to run it no matter what, but if someone is interested in tagging along post up and we can plan a meet spot.
Sorry, Haven't been on for bit due to a stupid computer. Did you hit this trail?

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, aside from using 4low to go slow over the endless sea of rocks it really isnt much of a trail anymore. It has been so washed out that the trail doesn't have any dirt to it, just rocks. There are a few fun spots along the top but its a long drive on a crappy road to get to that point.

·
Registered
556 Posts
yeah, aside from using 4low to go slow over the endless sea of rocks it really isnt much of a trail anymore. It has been so washed out that the trail doesn't have any dirt to it, just rocks. There are a few fun spots along the top but its a long drive on a crappy road to get to that point.
Yea,a lot of the trails are washed out. Was it the scenery she wanted? Lol

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol she had fun, but i dont think we will do any more runs until after the kid is born

1 - 6 of 6 Posts