TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI: incase you missed it.

From everything that I just happened to see as it unfolded, I believe Kirk has been banned (twice :rofl: ). The first time it seemed to be just the user name because of his video which he also posted on the main board, then he immediately re-signed up as Captkirkyota2 and went off about which ever mod banned him kirkifying his intent to all in the off topic folder. He was then promptly banned again and I think it was IP style this time. Both threads have been hard deleted, he is listed as banned and his name is no longer on the members list. :rolleyes: some people never learn :D .

·
Web Wheeler
1,860 Posts
FYI: incase you missed it.

From everything that I just happened to see as it unfolded, I believe Kirk has been banned (twice :rofl: ). The first time it seemed to be just the user name because of his video which he also posted on the main board, then he immediately re-signed up as Captkirkyota2 and went off about which ever mod banned him kirkifying his intent to all in the off topic folder. He was then promptly banned again and I think it was IP style this time. Both threads have been hard deleted, he is listed as banned and his name is no longer on the members list. :rolleyes: some people never learn :D .
Yep, we have some leeway in our state chapter forum, but the main board is so different. That's what I hear anyway, I never go there :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts