TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
That's fucking disgusting. Burn these fucking
cesspool cities to the ground.
I'll be damned to bring my kids up around some bullshit like this.

·
Registered
615 Posts
We've had several of those incidents in St. Louis. One of them happened to a 70+ year old Korean immigrant that killed him. It's usually black teens....like 16 and under.

It's a catch 22. For generations blacks have been fighting the stigma that people feel uneasy when around them or (in an elevator) because they think they will be a victimized by them. This knock out game activity just feeds that stigma.

Being completely aware of your surroundings at all times helps prevent you from being victimized by other people, and yes when I walk down the street and have to pass by a group of black teens I tend to keep a close eye on them and one hand close to my gun. If that makes me a racist then so be it. I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 and none of my friends care if I am considered a racist.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
We've had several of those incidents in St. Louis. One of them happened to a 70+ year old Korean immigrant that killed him. It's usually black teens....like 16 and under.

It's a catch 22. For generations blacks have been fighting the stigma that people feel uneasy when around them or (in an elevator) because they think they will be a victimized by them. This knock out game activity just feeds that stigma.

Being completely aware of your surroundings at all times helps prevent you from being victimized by other people, and yes when I walk down the street and have to pass by a group of black teens I tend to keep a close eye on them and one hand close to my gun. If that makes me a racist then so be it. I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 and none of my friends care if I am considered a racist.
In your explanation I consider you A REALIST not a RACIST.
if %90 of the random violent crime is committed by a certain demographic it would be unwise to ignore that fact. To consider that fact makes one a realist.:)

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Put in a cage my ass. Why should society have to pay to keep shit like that alive. I think they should be strung up publicly in plain sight so maybe the others would get a friggin clue and learn how to behave. It keeps them from breeding too. I guess you could call it a twofer. Such a deal and the price is so right. We could reuse the rope and save even more money.
Can you imagine all the good you could do with the money society spends keeping shit like this alive. And for what? So they can perpetuate the kinda bullshit?
Enough is enough, slavery ended several generations ago, no more excuses.

To sucker punch an unsuspecting person randomly makes you an animal. When caught you will be put in a cage, like an animal (duh).

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Put in a cage my ass. Why should society have to pay to keep shit like that alive. I think they should be strung up publicly in plain sight so maybe the others would get a friggin clue and learn how to behave. It keeps them from breeding too. I guess you could call it a twofer. Such a deal and the price is so right. We could reuse the rope and save even more money.
Can you imagine all the good you could do with the money society spends keeping shit like this alive. And for what? So they can perpetuate the kinda bullshit?
You guys are the most imprisoned "free" society in the world (more people locked up per capita than communist China).
I guess your frustration of jailing people who don't give a fck about anything, including reforming after/during prison shines through when you resort to execution as the final solution. How about a new approach, the status quo is fcked.
You are humanitarian of the year.:D;):)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
put in a cage my ass. Why should society have to pay to keep shit like that alive. I think they should be strung up publicly in plain sight so maybe the others would get a friggin clue and learn how to behave. It keeps them from breeding too. I guess you could call it a twofer. Such a deal and the price is so right. We could reuse the rope and save even more money.
this.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
You guys are the most imprisoned "free" society in the world (more people locked up per capita than communist China).
I guess your frustration of jailing people who don't give a fck about anything, including reforming after/during prison shines through when you resort to execution as the final solution. How about a new approach, the status quo is fcked.
You are humanitarian of the year.:D;):)
The Libs fuck everything up for us. Everything.
Deathrow should not be a 30 year wait. It should be a 30 minute wait at the most.

Leave it up to our President to start a race war with the Trayvon case. Way to go douche bag.
(just realized all these groups are black males around the age of 16)
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/12/brooklyn-rabbi-gang-of-teens-playing-disturbing-game-of-knock-out-the-jew/

·
Registered
615 Posts
In your explanation I consider you A REALIST not a RACIST.
if %90 of the random violent crime is committed by a certain demographic it would be unwise to ignore that fact. To consider that fact makes one a realist.:)

And that is the problem. In the politically correct world American liberals have created for us we have to ignore that FACT. They seem to think that throwing someone else's money at a problem will solve it. Also, our prison system is considered "rehabilitation" as opposed to just plain old paying for your crime so in some cases prison is better than the streets for all the cradle to grave dependents our welfare system hes created.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
And that is the problem. In the politically correct world American liberals have created for us we have to ignore that FACT. They seem to think that throwing someone else's money at a problem will solve it. Also, our prison system is considered "rehabilitation" as opposed to just plain old paying for your crime so in some cases prison is better than the streets for all the cradle to grave dependents our welfare system hes created.
Neither welfare or prison are the answer obviously, or things would be better (hindsight is 20/20). I don't have the answer to say except to say the status quo is a dismal failure as is the war on drugs. Doing the same things over and over (generation after generation) and expecting different results can be defined as insanity. I say stop the insanity and try something different. Not sure what, but something different.

·
Registered
962 Posts
If you act like sheep, you WILL be attacked by wolves.

We had a couple of these little bastards kill a australian baseball player in a little shit ass town named Duncan. The pieces of shit actually stated as a reason for doing it was "Because we where bored."

I just hate the fact that if some black kid hit me and i end up losing my temper(Im kind of a big guy) and really hurt one of them, I would probably go to jail, and be branded as a racist by the national media. Where as these little bastards killed this guy and its not even news. Hell niether trayvon, nor zimmerman where worth a damn. they didnt do anything special. We only heard about it because the media thought zimmerman was white. But these little bastards hitting these people like this and its not making national headlines either.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts

We had a couple of these little bastards kill a australian baseball player in a little shit ass town named Duncan. The pieces of shit actually stated as a reason for doing it was "Because we where bored."

I just hate the fact that if some black kid hit me and i end up losing my temper(Im kind of a big guy) and really hurt one of them, I would probably go to jail, and be branded as a racist by the national media. Where as these little bastards killed this guy and its not even news. Hell niether trayvon, nor zimmerman where worth a damn. they didnt do anything special. We only heard about it because the media thought zimmerman was white. But these little bastards hitting these people like this and its not making national headlines either.
Worthless Jesse Jackson and Good for Nothin Al Sharpton should be speaking out against these little Mofo's, but they never will. But exactly what you said is bound to happen, they are gonna pick the wrong person to "knockout" and are gonna end up dead and that's when the National Media will get involved.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts

If people are forced by their circumstances live like animals it doesn't surprise me when they act like animals. How many middle class black kids are playing knockout, my guess is none. Its the ghetto, nothing to lose anyway types who have been ignored/abused/tossed away by their parents.
Maybe if you had nothing positive in your life since birth, your parents don't give a rats ass about you and you don't have a pot to piss in or a window to toss it out then knockout may be your fun (let others "enjoy" your misery right alongside you).
I don't agree with their behaviour but I am neither surprised or confused when people who are raised like animals act like animals (duh). Nothing is ever going to change until the status quo changes.
Treating these people the same generation after generation has been a dismal failure, the status quo is fcked and things will only get worse until a new approach is tried.
I will never understand people who do the same things over and over expecting different result's. To me that can be defined as insanity. I say stop the insanity and try a new approach.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Worthless Jesse Jackson and Good for Nothin Al Sharpton should be speaking out against these little Mofo's, but they never will. But exactly what you said is bound to happen, they are gonna pick the wrong person to "knockout" and are gonna end up dead and that's when the National Media will get involved.
Yep i posted that one up a while ago... http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197965

I'm going to upstate NY tomorrow for the weekend... once i cross that border, my senses are heightened until i cross back over on the way home. You really have to be aware of your surroundings.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Sounds draconian but public hangin' is the way to go. Growing up in the south and seeing first-hand racism, sometimes at it's worst, and listening to the stories of my shockingly racist great-grandparents, blacks, Hispanics, and plain ol' white trash at one time knew their place. Step outta line, get slapped back in. Hanging these bastards in front of their peers from the recently installed gallows outside Malcolm X Middle School will stop this shit immediately. I do give a nod to WHY these kids are fucked, society as a whole is screwed. Especially from the wrong side of the tracks, as it were. Where you start out, has more than a little to do with where you end up.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Yep i posted that one up a while ago... http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197965

I'm going to upstate NY tomorrow for the weekend... once i cross that border, my senses are heightened until i cross back over on the way home. You really have to be aware of your surroundings.
Upstate New York is for pussies.;) If you want to experience America like me try some black bars in downtown Buffalo and Detroit. They were no worse than growing up in the projects in T O. I enjoyed myself there.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Sounds draconian but public hangin' is the way to go. Growing up in the south and seeing first-hand racism, sometimes at it's worst, and listening to the stories of my shockingly racist great-grandparents, blacks, Hispanics, and plain ol' white trash at one time knew their place. Step outta line, get slapped back in. Hanging these bastards in front of their peers from the recently installed gallows outside Malcolm X Middle School will stop this shit immediately. I do give a nod to WHY these kids are fucked, society as a whole is screwed. Especially from the wrong side of the tracks, as it were. Where you start out, has more than a little to do with where you end up.
Making them play hockey against white Canucks is better than public hanging.:D There is a reason(s) why there are very few black players in pro hockey.:lmao: Beating the piss out of the opponent on the ice is how Canucks vent, otherwise we are non violent. Just put them on the ice with us and we will take care of business. Getting your ass beat below zero will be a new and frightening experience for them.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
These guys are pussys. If you think you're tough, square up and bang.

It scares me thinking about my relatives on the mainland. The things I would do to someone that did that to my friends or family cannot be said outloud.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts