TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I finally have time to install my L.R. UCA's .Trouble is I don't know where to take for an alignment.I live near Hazleton but traveling a little to get it done right (experienced on lifted 4x4's) is ok . Bloom,berwick, wilkes barre ,or ??.
There is a Toyota dealer in Hazleton but don't know backround on align. techs .
Truck specs; 08 taco sport,toytec ultimate lift , Rear leaf tsb.Stock wheels and now 265-70-17 cooper tires.
Can anyone care to suggest a proper alignment shop ?

Thanks

·
Registered
965 Posts
I dont know anyone up that way but I could do it if you wanted to bring it to the Allentown area. I dont see anything that would require special knowledge about setting it up though? I've aligned everything from streetrod's and lowered car's to linked SAS'ed vehicle's and everything between.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate the reply.And personally appreciate the offer .Perhaps I'm overthinking/underestimating the
skill required from local aligners.From what I researched the UCA's should make it easier to reach normal numbers for a lifted taco. 2.5/0/0....+/-
I was going to try the toy dealer .Fairly close,should know the truck.I hope they know the UCA adjustments.
Any way ,will try tomorrow ,armed with the instructions !
Thanks again.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you bet !

·
Registered
71 Posts
After I installed my lift and tires I simply went to NTB and purchased their 6 month alignment package. After my coils settled some I took it back in and got it readjusted. It wasn't much of a change however I think it was worth my time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
86 toy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing