6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SinCity4R said:
Cool pics.. looks like you guys had a good time! :xrocker:
Thanks, I wish you could have come out. Hey, what about Barstow this weekend? Are you up for it? The FJ Crusher team is supposed to be there. I was thinking about leaving after work Saturday, and going out at that time, maybe catch up with the night runs that they're doing out there. And run Sunday, hopefully run one of them as well. :D :xpimp: :xdevil:

·
2,251 Posts
Nice Pics Robert, looks like alot of fun.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SinCity4R said:
Going to be in Reno/Tahoe..

That's nice..., and cool! Are you wheeling up there, or flying? Either way. be safe. :xpimp: :xdevil:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
crhannig said:
Nice Pics Robert, looks like a lot of fun.

It was fun. I just wish that more people could have gone. Oh well, maybe next time. What are you doing this weekend? Barstow? :xpimp: :xdevil:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
my034runner said:
It was fun. I just wish that more people could have gone. Oh well, maybe next time. What are you doing this weekend? Barstow? :xpimp: :xdevil:

Dude, the last area in the pics on the second link looks killer. Where the Hell is this place? you have gps coordinates? Have fun with the FJs this weekend. I wish I could make it but work calls.. I am going to try and make it this summer (possibly July) for some vegas action. It would be nice to meet on the new folk. Im thinking with the heat that a night run is better. I might be able to talk Jeff and Sean into hangin too. Im definatley going to be running devils canyon again. For anyone who chooses to take on the Devil I recommend sliders and a willingness to get big dents.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dunk said:
Dude, the last area in the pics on the second link looks killer. Where the Hell is this place? you have gps coordinates? Have fun with the FJs this weekend. I wish I could make it but work calls.. I am going to try and make it this summer (possibly July) for some Vegas action. It would be nice to meet on the new folk. I'm thinking with the heat that a night run is better. I might be able to talk Jeff and Sean into hanging too. I'm definitely going to be running devils canyon again. For anyone who chooses to take on the Devil I recommend sliders and a willingness to get big dents.

That was fun. But, I was too busy trying to keep my sheet metal off of that damn rock to look at the coordinates on the nav. I know where it is though! :D

And yeah, let us know when you're coming up here, I'll run with you. I'm not interested in dents though. Not if I can help it. I do have SLIDERS though, how else do you think I stayed off of the rock? Jeff's truck would love that bypass!! :xpimp: :xdevil:

And it's too bad you have to work on Sunday!! I'm surprised that no one else wants to go. :confused: So, the hell with everybody, I'm going by myself. I was going to camp, but I think I'm just going to book a room. :xdevil:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
my034runner said:
That was fun. But, I was too busy trying to keep my sheet metal off of that damn rock to look at the coordinates on the nav. I know where it is though! :D

And yeah, let us know when you're coming up here, I'll run with you. I'm not interested in dents though. Not if I can help it. I do have SLIDERS though, how else do you think I stayed off of the rock? Jeff's truck would love that bypass!! :xpimp: :xdevil:

And it's too bad you have to work on Sunday!! I'm surprised that no one else wants to go. :confused: So, the hell with everybody, I'm going by myself. I was going to camp, but I think I'm just going to book a room. :xdevil:

At least you know where it is:) As for Devils Canyon.. its tough.. There is a lot of stuff like the obstacle you were coming close on in those pics. Im not saying body damage is gauranteed.. Im just saying there is a HIGH possiblitity considering its difficulty. However.. I made it through with only scratches to the armor on 33s. Id say 33s and 1 locker, and sliders would be the requirements. Id recomend a high clearance or heavily protected rear bumper too. Ill post up when the work lets off enough for me to come up and visit.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dunk said:
At least you know where it is:) As for Devils Canyon.. its tough.. There is a lot of stuff like the obstacle you were coming close on in those pics. I'm not saying body damage is guaranteed.. I'm just saying there is a HIGH possibility considering its difficulty. However.. I made it through with only scratches to the armor on 33s. Id say 33s and 1 locker, and sliders would be the requirements. I'd recommend a high clearance or heavily protected rear bumper too. Ill post up when the work lets off enough for me to come up and visit.

Cool, look forward to your visit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts