TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good to use will all Kodak DX digital cameras, allows you to dock the camera to recharge battery and to download pics to your PC. i got this in 2002 but never used it.

never opened.

price - shipping costs only ($7)

PM me if you want it

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dude if nobody wants it here stick it on ebay. I got 252.00 for mine 1 week ago. 40 somthing bids It was outragous!!!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
cvajs said:
good to use will all Kodak DX digital cameras, allows you to dock the camera to recharge battery and to download pics to your PC. i got this in 2002 but never used it.

never opened.

price - shipping costs only ($7)

PM me if you want it

If it'll work with a CX7430 I'll take it. Let me know. .....Steve

·
Banned
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jesters_taco said:
Dude if nobody wants it here stick it on ebay. I got 252.00 for mine 1 week ago. 40 somthing bids It was outragous!!!!
it's only the dock station, no camera.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
SteveO said:
Doesn't look like it will fit, thanks anyways. ....Steve
Hey i just got the cx7430 today, how dod you like the camera. I have not read thru the book yet but it looks good. Let me know your thoughts about it and ow you like it.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Tacomatoy03 said:
Hey i just got the cx7430 today, how dod you like the camera. I have not read thru the book yet but it looks good. Let me know your thoughts about it and ow you like it.
We've been really happy with it. My wife teaches digital photography and photo editing and this is the camera she chose so I think it probably is a good one for the money. She also bought 20 more of them for her classroom after using it for a while if that tells you anything. ...Steve

·
Registered
69 Posts
SteveO said:
We've been really happy with it. My wife teaches digital photography and photo editing and this is the camera she chose so I think it probably is a good one for the money. She also bought 20 more of them for her classroom after using it for a while if that tells you anything. ...Steve
wow that definitely eases my mind. We have been looking for quite some time and my mother has a easyshare 7300 (basic) and loves it. We wanted a little better so we went looking and kept in the CX series but went a little higher on the megapixels and features. Thanks for the input, ill have to tell my wife!
Pete

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Tacomatoy03 said:
wow that definitely eases my mind. We have been looking for quite some time and my mother has a easyshare 7300 (basic) and loves it. We wanted a little better so we went looking and kept in the CX series but went a little higher on the megapixels and features. Thanks for the input, ill have to tell my wife!
Pete
You should like it, it takes great pictures and is really easy to use and send pictures. Even I can use it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
SteveO said:
If it'll work with a CX7430 I'll take it. Let me know. .....Steve
SteveO

If what you need looks like this

Then I have what you need.
Slightly used - as in 6 docks before the camera went bezerk.

email me with an offer you think is reasonable.
If you want I can throw in my defunct DX4330 for a little extra. The only thing wrong with it is that the LCD screen doesn't work.

axis2pk at hotmail.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts