TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well tonight started off fine, i rode my kona down to the wonder bar and met my friend bay there, we had a few beers a shot and played two games of left handed-one handed-behind the back pool and made up more rules for the game. we talked to a few people, i saw eric and kristen there. we kept playing pool. then we left. we rode our bikes around casper for a bit and were a little under zee influence which made it even more fun. we were cruising around in the mach 8 speed wind casper is famous for. bay was hungry so we went to the loaf and jug on 12th and beverly. he went in and bought some nachos. when he came out we started eating them enjoying the wind andd the nachos and were shooting the shit about stuff i cant remember even tho it was like 20 mins ago. anyways we were munching on some nachos and the chinese lady came out and lit a cancer stick and told us we couldnt hang out in front of the loaf and jug! we explained that we werent hooligans but she kept bitching us out so we got smart with her and pissed her off even more since we were breaking the law so much by eating nachos and talking. she started yelling at us more and kicked us out of the loaf and jug so we left while she was yelling and shit. thats all i got....

·
Registered
472 Posts
Of course you werent breaking the law by talking and eating....but were u breaking the law by being under the influence in public?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
true but not beligerant, we were just buzzing (i know this is still "illegal", but there was alot worse stuff we couldave been doing). thats why we rode our bikes. the vehicles didnt move. we didnt cause any harm to anyone.

·
Registered
472 Posts
The Dude said:
true but not beligerant, we were just buzzing (i know this is still "illegal", but there was alot worse stuff we couldave been doing). thats why we rode our bikes. the vehicles didnt move. we didnt cause any harm to anyone.
yeah i know where ur coming from....but from your own quote...read the bold....
thats what im talking about, she was probably afraid of that...especially if she doesnt know you and she deals with it often. They usually have "no loitering" signs in front of most convenience stores.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i agree with you completely. but there are not any signs that i am aware of, as i have been going to this store for years and live only a mile from it. there are always shady looking characters infront of that place. we might have appeared shady to her, i will never know. we didnt mean any harm tho we just wanted to finish our nachos and talk about bike parts.

your avatar is sweet btw

1 - 8 of 8 Posts