TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was flipping through the latest Off Road Adventures mag this morning and noticed KStacoma's rig in the Readers Rides section (p.66 Feb '07).

Looks good dude - way to represent!

Rob

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
jester_motorsports said:
No, I think it's "WUT??" :D

I wasn't there so I don't know. :rofl:
lol, Hey someone post it up ehh? So who wants autographs, make paypal via 5$ a piece requested. I can also do photo shoots if you want but I'll have to see how busy my secretary is........... :D

Man this is tight, the other night my woman won a budlight sponsored rock/paper/scissors tournament at our fav. bar and now i'm famous. I'm going to buy a loto ticket lol.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
KStacoma said:
lol, Hey someone post it up ehh? So who wants autographs, make paypal via 5$ a piece requested. I can also do photo shoots if you want but I'll have to see how busy my secretary is........... :D

Man this is tight, the other night my woman won a budlight sponsored rock/paper/scissors tournament at our fav. bar and now i'm famous. I'm going to buy a loto ticket lol.
That is hilarious about that tournament! :D

I seriously doubt anyone is gonna pay for a pic of your ugly mug! :D LOL j/k Now maybe if your woman was posing in a bikini with your truck. :D

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
jester_motorsports said:
That is hilarious about that tournament! :D

I seriously doubt anyone is gonna pay for a pic of your ugly mug! :D LOL j/k Now maybe if your woman was posing in a bikini with your truck. :D
Now that is a wonderful idea. Make her get all nekked and pose w/the famous taco. I dunno if I can swing that though, it's like 10deg. outside right now.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
man it didn't come in my mail today, would someone post it up pleeeeease :xcrazy:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
My mag came in... but I don't have a scanner!!

It's pretty much the picture in yer avitar (but with more trees)!!

with the text:

"Jamie's Tacoma
I'm a subscriber and a huge fan and that I'd send a pic of my Tacoma and see if I could get it in the magazine. It's a 1998 with a solid axle swap witha Dana 44 out of a Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Locked front and rear with 4.88 ring and pinions. Hi-steer set up with hi-steer arms, 1.5" tie rod/drag link with 1-ton tie rod ends. Truck rides on 35" Goodyear MTRs.
Thanks so much!

Jamie Leifer"

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Lol hi-steer arms with a hi-steer set up....who woulda thought lol. They butchered that up a bit. Thanks so much for posting up the picture!
Jamie

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
KStacoma said:
Lol hi-steer arms with a hi-steer set up....who woulda thought lol. They butchered that up a bit. Thanks so much for posting up the picture!
Jamie
haha... yeah well that doesn't surprise me. I ended up in Petersen's in a pickup I haven't owned for over 3 years and they couldn't even spell my name right :dunno:

·
Registered
640 Posts
pretty damn cool man

1 - 17 of 17 Posts