TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As expected, only 4 of us met down there, and we ran into a 5th later that day. When the high temp is 27 degrees in the sun, and the low temp was 10 degrees only few go out and enjoy the trails. Which is great because we were practically the only people back there! We ran into a few people who missed our convoy (4 trucks lol), and then a jeeper and a land rover.

Pics are being uploaded by the different guys who tookem, but Jeff Horn has his up first so here they are:
http://groups.msn.com/kyttorafirstrun/shoebox.msnw

It's funny how pics never show how steep, how narrown, and how off camber you really are! Not to mention COLD! lol

I love Livingston because it's free to licensed vehicles, not many people are back there anymore, and the trails just keep getting harder and harder! Anyone who's on I-75 and sees the KY-909 route exit, take it and go up the hill! It's worth it for the scenery and the kickass trails.

Also mud freezes in a really cool and linear crackle type design! Whats cooler is when you stop to take a min to help spot someone and your tires develop icicles by the time you get back!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Puckett said:
As expected, only 4 of us met down there, and we ran into a 5th later that day. When the high temp is 27 degrees in the sun, and the low temp was 10 degrees only few go out and enjoy the trails. Which is great because we were practically the only people back there! We ran into a few people who missed our convoy (4 trucks lol), and then a jeeper and a land rover.

Pics are being uploaded by the different guys who tookem, but Jeff Horn has his up first so here they are:
http://groups.msn.com/kyttorafirstrun/shoebox.msnw

It's funny how pics never show how steep, how narrown, and how off camber you really are! Not to mention COLD! lol

I love Livingston because it's free to licensed vehicles, not many people are back there anymore, and the trails just keep getting harder and harder! Anyone who's on I-75 and sees the KY-909 route exit, take it and go up the hill! It's worth it for the scenery and the kickass trails.

Also mud freezes in a really cool and linear crackle type design! Whats cooler is when you stop to take a min to help spot someone and your tires develop icicles by the time you get back!

yea i guess i was slackin a lil by not posting here. i was pretty tired though, i took a 2 hr. nap and just woke back up. lol as for how pics never show how steep, narrow, and off camber... u are just a pansy...lol those trails where smoother than the interstate...lol u'r right, it was COLD. but loads of fun. cant wait to hit it again real soon, if i can get my noises straightened out anyway...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts