TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy ttora...i never really introduced myself...im JD there are some really cool cats on here thanks for the help...ive been trying to figure out what i want to do with my truck(Sandy) i know i like going through mud and huge puddles but i also wanna go fast through the woops with out catching a foot of air like i did 2 weeks ago :rolleyes: anyways if anyone can help me out...it would be freakin awesome...thanks and keep on wheelin!!!

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

Based upon what your message, I'd say you'd be interested in the "Desert Tech" section - Bunch of information and cool peeps to help you trick out our PreRunner just they way you want it!

Good luck!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Helix grad?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i moved here from L.A. my wife is military so i had to tag along down here..its nice

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if your ever by the kragen on jackson drive and see a blue tacoma stop by and say hey

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Howdy and Welcome. Can't go wrong with the Military or Yota's?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Wow you have the perfect set-up you lucky bastard. Just build the 06 into your go fast truck and the 71 into the mudder, best if both worlds.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Wow you have the perfect set-up you lucky bastard. Just build the 06 into your go fast truck and the 71 into the mudder, best if both worlds.
71 charger into a mudder?!? Yeah, that would be sick!:D

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
never thought about it that way...but i dont know if a 440 with a tunnel ram and two 4 barrels will fit in my taco...and i dont think my 4.0 can really power the charger...but it was done with cuda and i saw a challenger once...heres the cuda...MUDDERS!!!

dang thats so...:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts