TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I was alreay planning on it. Is it going to get buys up there? I was up there memorial day weekend and it was about the same as our recent trip. The oahu jeepers arent going out are they?

I get back from australia on wednesday then I have to work friday morning and I will probably head up after that.

·
Hawaii's Damage Control
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt see anything about the jeepers going, but that doesnt mean any of them wont be there. I'm trying to get a couple more people to go. I wont be able to get there until sat morning and my girlfriend wants to go hiking that day. I'll see you guys up there.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Sounds good man! We will be hiking also. What time will you be up there? We will wait for you to hike if you want. Or if you guys wanted to go it alone thats cool too. ;)

·
Hawaii's Damage Control
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds good man! We will be hiking also. What time will you be up there? We will wait for you to hike if you want. Or if you guys wanted to go it alone thats cool too. ;)
A little change in plans, my g/f has to work for a couple hours saturday, so we will be getting there around noon time. Dont wait for us, we will see you there.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
We've had a bit of change in plans also. Right now I feel like shiat and lesley got food poisoning from the Dixie Grill yesterday from lunch. We were giving that place a second chance after sucking so much. NEVER AGAIN!!! :mad: Anyways, as soon as we feel better we will be heading up. Even if its not til sunday. So keep your fingers crossed! I think I just need to sleep. I am still feeling the time difference from being in australia and I didnt sleep at all last night and had to go back to work today! :rolleyes:

·
Hawaii's Damage Control
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We've had a bit of change in plans also. Right now I feel like shiat and lesley got food poisoning from the Dixie Grill yesterday from lunch. We were giving that place a second chance after sucking so much. NEVER AGAIN!!! :mad: Anyways, as soon as we feel better we will be heading up. Even if its not til sunday. So keep your fingers crossed! I think I just need to sleep. I am still feeling the time difference from being in australia and I didnt sleep at all last night and had to go back to work today! :rolleyes:

Well i hope you and your family start feeling better so you can go up tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts