TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a buddy of mine went up to Bill Moore for the weekend. It was a fun trip. My truck did great for bein all stock IFS. Engine ran well also.

Saw a tons of other Toyota guys up there. I snapped a couple pics of the other tigs we saw

I should have some vids and more pics when my buddy sends them my way.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Nice. I am headed up there this Saturday.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I was up there also, camped with the white 1gen and red 4runner. I was the silver 4runner hiding in the trees. I was towing the brown camping trailer thing.

Your friend has one crazy light bar.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that light bar helped him nav the trail when we wheeled in on Friday night. We camped down on at the Mill Creek crossing. We pulled up into yalls camp and talked to the guys at the fire for a minute.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhh ok. Sweet, that makes sense now. I dont know what the problem ended up bein but by the time I bounced it back down to the meadow it straightened out. I think its time for EFI swap. On a side note, its good to meet some local Yota guys.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Are you doing any camping? I have yet to decide where i am taking the runner and camper this weekend.
Yo dude. My buddy was talking about doing Left Hand since it's evidently going to go private after this year... I'm fuzzy on the details as to what is going private...

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Are you doing any camping? I have yet to decide where i am taking the runner and camper this weekend.
no just a day run through Red Elephant, Mill Creek, and then Bill Moore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts