TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Latest Project (Pics)

Took about a month to finish this - almost - gotta wire the lights. It was quite the learning experience and hats off to all the 9-5 fabricators out there. Enjoy the pics.......

Thanks to Josh (TubingWorks) for the tube bending and making my welds look like shiat.

·
Registered
717 Posts
i love the cup holders, great place to have them when you have to wrench. ;)

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Are those freaggin cup holders! :xbeer1:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
NorCalTRD said:
i love the cup holders, great place to have them when you have to wrench. ;)
haha, ya beat me to it EN :flipoff3:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad you guys like it. I'll most likely modify it to fit a winch, having the fairlead coming out of that front plate and the top of the winch popping thru the top plate. Next time I got an extra $500 that is........

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
very nice im savin this one. hehe

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks great.
I'm planning a front bumper for myself, thanks for the ideas.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wow. Looks really nice. I like the square tubing.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
scotth said:
Wow. Looks really nice. I like the square tubing.
Yeah, my sliders are of the hybrid variety so I thought I'd go with the same for the front bumper. It looked kinda awkward until I started adding the RT and with the top/side hoops it finally balanced out the bumper in the end.

Thought I could use the existing side mounts but quickly found out they were made of tin foil and would not work for me. I cut 'em off and fabbed some 10ga plate - much stronger IMO.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Dick Foster said:
Nice job but fucking cub holders? Only in SoCal. LOL
:rofl: your right dick, the only other time i have seen cup holders as part of a bumper was on a truck from SoCal.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
I guess they need them. Have to have a place you hold their drinks when they all get out to mull over the best approach for the next speed bump. They take their mall running serious as hell down there and everyone knows ya gotta have the right tool for the job.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
after i buy my OME lift, i'm savin up for a welder so i can do stuff like that

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dick Foster said:
They take their mall running serious as hell down there and everyone knows ya gotta have the right tool for the job.
I'm all about the bling too - can't you tell from my rig. I never use it for wheeling and the only time I put it into 4WD is to climb those speed bumps.

Thanks for the props

1 - 20 of 20 Posts