TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 285s right now and i lookin at getting some new wheels. i ideally want to run 255s. thats why i wonder if the old 80 series LC wheels would work or stock tacoma wheels would work. both are 16.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I like the looks, handling, and wear of a 285 on an 8" wheel. Not too sure what the best combo for fitment to the truck is though.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I think LC80 wheels look good and they ride great with my 285's. But then again, I'm biased.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am just picking up a set of FZJ80 wheels for my '04. They are kinda rough but it was in the plans before to have them powdercoated black. A local guy here will coat them for $35 a wheel if I blast them too. I am going with 285/75/16s too. I just have no idea what tire yet!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I'm going to put 285/75 nitto terra grapplers on my LC rims next. I'm stretching 235/85's on them right now and they run fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I know this is a 6 yr old post but do you have a build page Boo? I'm actually going to pick up a set of 80 series wheels today at an auto salvage yard and drop off at the powdercoater on the way home. I have a 99 prerunner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts