TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know someone that works there and can help get a deal on some work that I am having done to my truck? I am getting the timing belt, water pump, and steering rack replaced. Going to cost a good chunk of money! Maybe a member works there!?!

·
20,355 Posts
No one that I know. If you want to save cash that is all work that is not too bad to do yourself.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a long list of other things to get done as well, so I decided to have the dealer take care of those items. I will be replacing the valve cover gaskets, repairing the CV boots and doing the boot slide mod, new spark plugs/wires and repairing the rear locker actuator by my self.

Good thing I got a good deal on the truck with all of things that have started going wrong with it in the first 5000 miles. I also have a full set of Skid Row skid plates orders, so hopefully I will be ready for some offroading soon!

·
Registered
691 Posts
I could help you out starting next month. I'm in the CS area. PM me if you want help.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the offer S.B., but I actually live down in BV, so probably a little far to just help with this stuff.
Hopefully I can have this truck trail ready before too long!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts