TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys - this is last call for people to sign up for this training. This is a once in a blue moon type of opportunity. Bill does not make it to FL very often, so please jump on this if you'd like to experience one of his courses. Right now I am the only vehicle signed up but they will not hold the course for just me, they need more people, the cutoff is May 15.

July 2-3: FLA: Withlacoochee State Forest – North of Tampa near Inverness or Ridge Manor – TBD. Muddy and deep if wet, sandy and rutty if dry. $465./vehicle. Limit 8 vehicles.

Vehicle requirements: 32” tire, traction control or 1 locker, strong tires, frame mounted recovery points, either have attended previous OTR or have ‘wheeled at club/organized events. Camping optional! If you have the vehicle, all skill levels are encouraged. We require a minimum of 4 vehicles to go forward with these courses.

Event will include handouts, technical discussions, hands-on skill building with several scenario teaching moments and plenty of seat time on the trail. Come prepared to have fun and learn a lot more than you ever thought possible!

Please call 970-858-3468 to register.

Best regards,
Rachel
--------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Burke's 4-Wheeling America LLC
Premier Training and Guided Back Country Trips
www.bb4wa.com [email protected]

·
FL VP
962 Posts
Well I can't get in. I don't have a locker ( in 5 years I could have used a locker twice to keep from getting stuck) and the traction control in a 86 is me :driving: plushave no frame recovery point in the rear and I don't have the extra $465 to spend.

What is a strong tire? Even bald tires will get you through some stuff, just ask Ben :eek:

Take video and sell copies so you can get some money back :D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Hey, just whats wrong with my bald tires?lol
It would be pretty cool to check out what this guy has to offer and teach, but if i had an extra $465 it would probably be going towards some new tires.lol

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses guys, I realize this is a lot of money. I tried to get some interest for a private TTORA chartered session with Bill, at 10 trucks it would have been only $185 per, but nobody seemed too interested.

Doesn't look like it's going to happen at this point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts