TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Later guys. It was fun wheeling with you guys but Im going to be gone for awhile. Dunno when is the next time i'll wheel with you guys again. I'm flying out Monday morning for boot camp. It was nice meeting and wheeling with the peoples that I wheeled with...hope to meet you others in the future....as some of you guys know..im a total newb to the 4wheel scene. First actual wheeling trip was with you guys in June @ Browns Camp..after that I got addicted to the adrenaline that 4wheeling gives me..just the rush of saying to yourself "Oh sh!t am I going to make it? Am I going to f*k up my truck? Stuff like that :) Anyways, I hope to see this chapter still alive as time progresses and I will wheel with you all later!

·
Registered
72 Posts
to bad we never got to wheel together but hit me up when you get back k.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Good luck Joe, we'll miss you on here.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hey there bud, welcome back aboard. Last time I checked Bush was the president :p We are actually still leaderless.

·
Registered
434 Posts
dam joe i remember you getting air on that nice brand new taco the first time you came out. hope all is well and keep your eye out for some of my hommies from corvallis if you go over seas.

keep it real and remember when in doubt floor it. (or squeeze your ass cheeks aka pucker factor)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What's up guys. feels great to be back. im shipping back out on the 20th. is there anyway i can get a hold of the white ottora sticker?

i remember the first time i wheeled with you guys. one heck of an experience. wish i can wheel now that im back but i gotta leave my truck @ home once again and I gotta keep it clean for momma.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mr Stubs said:
Yo Joe! What do ya know!

Missed the snow runs. You would have loved it. Hope to hear from you soon!
What's up Bohdi! Or is it Bodhi? Yeah, while in bootcamp my brother sent me a picture of home and, ofcourse, with snow! I bet the runs were kick ass. I was planning on wheeling when I came back but I guess i'll have to wait for another time. I still want my white ottora sticker though...so I can represent when I get to my first duty station :)

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Hey Joe: I think I saw you driving down TV Hwy a couple of days ago (at least saw a taco with 3 KC's on the front)..anyway
Where are you gonna be stationed at? When in the Army I trained with the Marines at Kane' ohe Bay and Camp Pendleton...lots of good times. It was fun making jumps with the Marines...Best of luck!

·
Registered
412 Posts
JoeTacoma02 said:
What's up Bohdi! Or is it Bodhi? Yeah, while in bootcamp my brother sent me a picture of home and, ofcourse, with snow! I bet the runs were kick ass. I was planning on wheeling when I came back but I guess i'll have to wait for another time. I still want my white ottora sticker though...so I can represent when I get to my first duty station :)
Bodhi......Take care and have fun jumpin out of planes and stuff!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ocdropzone said:
Hey Joe: I think I saw you driving down TV Hwy a couple of days ago (at least saw a taco with 3 KC's on the front)..anyway
Where are you gonna be stationed at? When in the Army I trained with the Marines at Kane' ohe Bay and Camp Pendleton...lots of good times. It was fun making jumps with the Marines...Best of luck!
3 Kc's in the front? Ehh probably wasn't me..or could have been? I have HELLA 500's. Tan TRD double cab with black rims? o_O As far as where im going to be stationed at...I have no clue yet. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for MCT training and right after MCT I go straight to my MOS. Wish I could have wheeled but it'll have to wait until I get back. I hope I get stationed somewhere with some desert wheelin :xozzy:

·
Registered
250 Posts
MCT is a cake walk man. Been there done it. 65 days until I get outta the corps man. If ya get stationed out in 29 palms. Theres loads of trails out here man. Dont know too much bout the Pendleton area or Diego. Anywho, good luck with it all bro.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey, Marine!
After SOI . . .
If you get stationed on the East Coast, watch for a black dbl cab with Oregon plates, though I doubt you'll be at Quantico or the Pentagon.
Semper fi,
Matt

1 - 20 of 33 Posts