TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
aor4x4 said:
C-Mon, I know Cory will be there, right?? don't any of you guys like Dez racing?? laughlin is one of the best times you'll find anywhere!!! Lothing like watching a Trophy Truck fly 163 feet off a 12 foot high jump, at 100mph!!
I dont know yet, i dont have any room reservations or anything setup...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DesertTRD said:
I dont know yet, i dont have any room reservations or anything setup...
Whaaaat?? I don't understand.. How could you miss this one.. It sounds like it could be the last Laughlin short race.. due to the flat land where the pits/short course is is being sold off after Jan. (rumor)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ptrautne said:
Did you get my e-mail about the manual hub diff part?
Yes I did, and I replyed to you.. It was though the Delphi site.. how do you want to work things?? I came across a ADD diff, so I will need the Manual long tube and axle.. Do you have any other stuff for a manual hub set up?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
aor4x4 said:
Whaaaat?? I don't understand.. How could you miss this one.. It sounds like it could be the last Laughlin short race.. due to the flat land where the pits/short course is is being sold off after Jan. (rumor)
ya for the airport or hotel or whatever....

·
Long lost Taco Owner
820 Posts
aor4x4 said:
Yes I did, and I replyed to you.. It was though the Delphi site.. how do you want to work things?? I came across a ADD diff, so I will need the Manual long tube and axle.. Do you have any other stuff for a manual hub set up?
All I have is the long tube part because I bought a manual hub diff but I am ADD. Send your address to [email protected] and I will check on shipping and I will send it to you for the price of shipping

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
grumpy said:
how much are tickets??? Edgewater has 2 night special for $79, Fri and Sat night incl 2 tickets.
you'll need to be there thursday night also if you want to make the Laughlin Leap.. 1/8 mile run at a 12 foot high jump.. saawweeeet!! I don't know what hotel we've got.. I've got friends in the Edge water, the Ramada, and the Flamingo. i'll end up somewhere. Race-dezert.com does a beer buy on thurdsday night at the Ramada for every one.. Throw in a few bucks, and drink more than you should and stagger back to your room.. almost all of the Hotels are with in walking distance. :xbeer3:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
aor4x4 said:
you'll need to be there thursday night also if you want to make the Laughlin Leap.. 1/8 mile run at a 12 foot high jump.. saawweeeet!! I don't know what hotel we've got.. I've got friends in the Edge water, the Ramada, and the Flamingo. i'll end up somewhere. Race-dezert.com does a beer buy on thurdsday night at the Ramada for every one.. Throw in a few bucks, and drink more than you should and stagger back to your room.. almost all of the Hotels are with in walking distance. :xbeer3:
will then I guess I'll need to come up Thrus thx

·
Long lost Taco Owner
820 Posts
aor4x4 said:
Were you able to get me the quote for the freight??
Sorry I have not got it yet. I need to put it in a box but I have been busy with the holidays. I saw your e-mail, what would be the easiest way to get it to you. Call Tag?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ptrautne said:
Sorry I have not got it yet. I need to put it in a box but I have been busy with the holidays. I saw your e-mail, what would be the easiest way to get it to you. Call Tag?

I think a call tag would be easier for you.. all you'll have to do is box it up and wait for UPS to show up with a sticker.. keep me posted.. and thanks again.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thursday will be alot of sitting around till about 5 or 6:00. then the pit crew comp, and the leap start. Friday will be contigency, and pre-running all day and more sitting around. Saturday, and Sunday will be racing all day from sun up to sun down. We'll head home on Monday, and be back to work on tuesday. The night life is awsome.. the cho-cho @ the ramada, the Loosers lounge at the Flamingo, and The Boiler room at the river boat. Good times..

·
Long lost Taco Owner
820 Posts
aor4x4 said:
I think a call tag would be easier for you.. all you'll have to do is box it up and wait for UPS to show up with a sticker.. keep me posted.. and thanks again.
Ok I have it on the box now, the size and weight are below

15.5"X6"x5" and 10 pounds

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
aor4x4 said:
PM me your address, and I can send a call tag out. Thanks again for the help.. i will definatly owe you one!!
Alright im in... Anyone you know have an extra Pit pass available?

btw im staying at the Edgewater.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
8 Participants
rojodiablo
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing