TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let y'all know that it will be a couple of more days before we launch. The new site will need to go through some beta testing before it goes online and it is not ready as of yet, but should be within the next couple of days. Please be patient as we will launch very soon! I will give y'all an update here in the next day or two.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Having it right beats having it sooner.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Maverick said:
Sorry Guys had some things come up, killed my timeline.

and yes the drama should be something to watch, im getting my popcorn ready.
Just let me know so I can be ready for the drama! Damn I took today off to, I would have really been ready today!

·
Registered
515 Posts
I don't like this!!!!

How the dates don't go in order and to the bottom of the thread? If you read this from the begining there are post from yesterday then rin the middle there are some 2day, then a few more from yesterday? Who knows where it will stick this one.

I like the order where it just goes strait down the list and not jump around....its confusing

-David

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Davidtaco said:
I don't like this!!!!

How the dates don't go in order and to the bottom of the thread? If you read this from the begining there are post from yesterday then rin the middle there are some 2day, then a few more from yesterday? Who knows where it will stick this one.

I like the order where it just goes strait down the list and not jump around....its confusing

-David
Uhhh...I don't know what you are talking about...but the date sequence of the posts are in order from the earliest to the latest post from yesterday when this thread was first started.

·
Registered
515 Posts
TACOZILLA said:
Uhhh...I don't know what you are talking about...but the date sequence of the posts are in order from the earliest to the latest post from yesterday when this thread was first started.
Nope....

Click the 1st post you posted and scroll down looking at the date...

uhhhh the funny thing is in the reply if you scroll down and read the messages they are in the right order.

I promise i'm not just tripping out...haha

EDIT:I KNOW its cuz i was using HYPER LINK mode....lol

-David

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Davidtaco said:
Nope....

Click the 1st post you posted and scroll down looking at the date...

uhhhh the funny thing is in the reply if you scroll down and read the messages they are in the right order.

I promise i'm not just tripping out...haha

EDIT:I KNOW its cuz i was using HYPER LINK mode....lol

-David
I still don't see what you are talking about. The date sequence is fine no matter what post in the thread I goto??? It goes from the earliest (top) post to the latest (bottom) post.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Maverick said:
Yo MM, added the jump menu at the top, just for you. :)
Thanks Chris; you are a savior for those of us that are intraweb challenged. :xrocker:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts