TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I LIVE FOR THIS
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since all you guys are major offroaders i thought i throw you alittle twist when it comes to onroad performance. Im getting tired of the axel wrap caused by the trd springs. Now i know when trd designed the truck it was made for offroad manners more so than street manners. What springs would you recommend that would eliminate the axel wrap? I drive once in a blue moon offroad but im mainly a street qween. I dont want my 4x4 to be a hotrod then if that the case i should of gotten the x runner. Something that can handle everyday driving with some loads thrown in the bed and some offroading is what im looking for. Thanks.

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
I have had really good results with my pack rebuild (I e-mailed a cd to my account which aparently killed my bandwidth for the month.. so my site isn't working at the moment)... New deaver 8 or 9 leaf pack... Otherwise a traction bar....

·
I LIVE FOR THIS
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
atwinda said:
I have had really good results with my pack rebuild (I e-mailed a cd to my account which aparently killed my bandwidth for the month.. so my site isn't working at the moment)... New deaver 8 or 9 leaf pack... Otherwise a traction bar....
Yea thats what i was thinking too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts