TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Have the greaseable shackles been used?....... I mean, what I'm getting at is, what kind of lubrication was used if they were? I hate it when I buy used parts from people and they have used the wrong kind of lubrication. I used to install shelves in a taxidermist office until i didn't, but then I got a job applying lubrication on things (private areas...... mostly farms and rural areas) for people that watched a lot of T.V. while I lubricated their stuff. I learned a lot about lubrication at that job, so I have high standards and don't want to find out the wrong lubrication was used. Most people unfamiliar with lubrication think you can just wipe the old lubrication off and re apply new lubrication, but it gets contaminated and compromises the viscosity of the material it is applied to and I don't like to cross contaminate lubrication unless I know where it has been. Please let me know if we can do business together or if I need to find another product that has had the right lubrication used on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This shit is still for sale. Prices reduced.

Shackles are unused, but have been greased with a semi-synthetic blend made of corn oil and an extract taken from the anal glands of a Labradoodle. The grease was applied with my left hand, in case it matters. Freak...

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
This shit is still for sale. Prices reduced.

Shackles are unused, but have been greased with a semi-synthetic blend made of corn oil and an extract taken from the anal glands of a Labradoodle. The grease was applied with my left hand, in case it matters. Freak...
I love a man that knows his lubricant's....... we should be friends! :eek:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Lmao, if that's all the taller they are maybe I could find two sets and stack them.
Looking for something for the rear. Using ruf up front or a set of ome.

This thread is becoming like a pirate thread. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts