TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm new in the area and not well known around these parts, but I'm in a bind and need some help. I know there are a lot of guys on the board who have extensive knowledge and experience with these trucks and they are often happy to help out a fellow Tacoma Owner.

Posted a link up on the main board at the link below:

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2323622&posted=1#post2323622

As it says, I'm having some leakage problems around the waterpump. Cant really afford to take it to the shop after just dropping $500 into it and found out today that I might be unemployed come January.

If someone in the Fairfield area is available to help, I'd be grateful.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,211 Posts
I can lend a hand, but I won't be able to help out till mid october. I ahve the tools needed to do a timing belt change and have done many timing belts...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can lend a hand, but I won't be able to help out till mid october. I ahve the tools needed to do a timing belt change and have done many timing belts...
Phill,

That'd be great. Luckily I have more cars than I can drive at one time so not a big rush. I'm actually heading out of town this weekend for work and will be gone for about a week. I'm pretty much free after that until the 19th then out of town again. Let me know what your availability is and I'll make it work.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phill,

I'm done traveling, any chance you are available next weekend, the 10-11th?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
11th will be great, just let me know.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phill,

How does this coming weekend look for you (17-18th)?

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,211 Posts
:homer:

I forgot all about this past weekend. Saturday I'll be out crabbing/fishing, but Sunday I should be able to help

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No worries, I got it taken care of.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts