TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've got orders to Yuma, Az and a check in date of July 30th. I'll miss 99% of you guys, LOL and 10% of the wheeling spots here in FL. I'm going to really try and make it to Tellico before I leave the east coast and it looks like 4Runner Jam. in June will be the perfect time for a FLTTORA Tellico trip. Joni doesn't seem to happy with the move and I hate that my job requires my family to be up rooted every few years.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Well congrats on the location. I know you've been wanting to go there. I think 98% of us will miss you! ;) Just kidding! Well now that 2 of us are leaveing we will have ALOT of wheeling to get done! Joni isnt too mad is she? Like, she isnt going to make you geobat by yourself?

Hey, maybe you can meet me in MOAB when I transfer in the october novermber timeframe. I plan on making a stop there on my way across to california to wheel the snot out of my truck!!! :D

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We really haven't had to time to talk about it. I just found out around 1000 and I called her around noon. My freind Pat (Rubi) has orders back there as well, which is perfect for him cause his wife is from Yuma. I actual told my GySgt that if there was only room for one of us in Yuma to give it to Pat. She wasn't happy about it, my mom seemed more upset about it then Joni. I'm sure this going to be a crapy weekend but I'm sure she'll be fine. I'm going to miss not being to able to go and see our family in SC over the weekend. It's going to be hard for Emily cause she really likes to go and see her grandma and grandpa.

I've already found a local group to go wheeling with. The local TTORA member is into PreRunning, I say member cause there is only ONE TTORA member in Yuma. I'll still still with TTORA cause the rest of the state is full of bad ass Toyota's. I'll be driving across the state like the south FL TTORA members. The really cool part is that I already alot of fun trails in Yuma.

If I'm not on DET I'll love to hit up MOAB.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Good for you steve...I know that you have been wanting to move out there. You and your crazy wheeling will be missed. We def have to do some serious wheeling before you leave.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
June will be my last month here in FL.

I'll be in SC the 1st week of July and I leave for Az the 2nd week of July with around 8 days to get there.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Steven,
You will be missed. It's cool that you ended up getting the orders that you wanted, I think every time that we have talked about wheeling you have brought up your wheeling exploits in Yuma. Hope everything turns out well on the home front.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
X2 man, I know we have a history of differences but you are a great guy and and one heck of a wheeler! I will miss wheeling with you! I am scheduled to depart here in the end of sept and report to Oahu by oct 30th. I am looking forward to my travel and vacation in between! :D

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Yeah it sucks to be loosing all you guys that are moving but you are gonna have some sweet wheeling. I am flying out to AZ in May and meeting some of the Gator4x4 guys that are heading out there. We will be running the hardest trails we can find around Pheonix so I will let you know how that goes and how much gets broken!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going miss you guys too but not the wheeling. Anytime I've need help with anything you guys always offered to help out. I'll post up here and I'll be coming back to Jax a few times a year cause I'm going to be renting my house. Joni may be staying in Jax for a little while too.

Oh go for it to be known I didn't ask for orders to Yuma. I actual asked for orders to SC or NC. I could have went to New River, NC but I really didn't want to live in a town that was 90% grunts and rednecks.

Ryan, anytime go to Az after I get you better PM me. Pheonix is only 2.5 hours from yuma and there is some really good wheeling around Pheonix and Yuma even has some really cool wheeling too.

·
Registered
963 Posts
usmcracing said:
I'm leaving for GOOD! With hopes of never living in the Sun Shine state again.
I wish I could say that! It's been nice knowing you and a pleasure wheeling with ya. Good luck to you and the family on your new horizon, be safe jarhead :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
7 Participants
2Tense
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing