TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all,
Jake and I are leaving SRD to start our own shop. The new shop will be called Toy Box Auto. Our new location is 214 S. Price Rd in Tempe, and our phone number will be 480-966-0054. Don't call it yet as we don't have the voice mail set up. Major crossroads are Rio Salado and Price Rd. We are going to open the doors for business on January 8, 2007. We are very excited and hope to service and repair some of your trucks, cars, go karts, whatever you have we can fix or make fast or make whatever your heart desires. We will have an open house once we are settled in.

Thanks, Carlos

·
Registered
233 Posts
Are you guys gonna do fabrication? Do you guys have any experience/knowledge about prerunners?

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
ToyBoxAuto said:
To all,
Jake and I are leaving SRD to start our own shop. The new shop will be called Toy Box Auto. Our new location is 214 S. Price Rd in Tempe, and our phone number will be 480-966-0054. Don't call it yet as we don't have the voice mail set up. Major crossroads are Rio Salado and Price Rd. We are going to open the doors for business on January 8, 2007. We are very excited and hope to service and repair some of your trucks, cars, go karts, whatever you have we can fix or make fast or make whatever your heart desires. We will have an open house once we are settled in.

Thanks, Carlos
Carlos, a BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to both you and Jake for your new shop!! :clap: :clap:

See you guys soon!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TRDtacoma1985 said:
Are you guys gonna do fabrication? Do you guys have any experience/knowledge about prerunners?
Yes we can do fabrication and we do have experience with prerunners. Swing by once we are open.
Thanks, Carlos

·
Registered
411 Posts
cant wait to see the new shop. bumper on my runner worked great on the trail. will see you soon for the swap. thanks again! rob

·
Registered
322 Posts
ToyBoxAuto said:
Thanks for all the congrats, and we look forward to working on whatever you guys have.
Carlos
That's awesome Carlos. Can't wait to stop by and get my wish list going :welder:

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
NICE!!! Let me know if you need a shop apprentice, I know a recently graduated eager young mind willing to be schooled in real life application.
*cough cough, gears cough lockers cough cough*

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heatstroke said:
NICE!!! Let me know if you need a shop apprentice, I know a recently graduated eager young mind willing to be schooled in real life application.
*cough cough, gears cough lockers cough cough*
Sure, as long as he wants to work for no pay and lots of abuse. :D

·
Registered
476 Posts
"Sure, as long as he wants to work for no pay and lots of abuse."

You gonna give him a job or marry him? I'm confused. LOL.

Congrats Carlos. You are still on my list to get my fuel upgrades done. You guys worked on my bro Cruz's blower a while back. I need to save my money and not spend it on stupid stuff like formula or diapers for my daughter.

AzHobbes

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
98 Taco said:
will you be looking for any employees?
I will be coming to Chandler soon
looking for work
bob
Sorry, as of now just Jake and I will be working. Hopefully though we will become busy enough to need employees, and we will post here first for any job openings.
Thanks, Carlos

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
12 Participants
ToyBoxAuto
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing