1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
i just bought an electronic flasher, figured after 200k it wouldn't hurt to put a new one in there anyways

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Even though my 4Runner does not have LEDs the blinkers still act like crack heads. So today I did this:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/toyota-truck-4runner/757093-led-fast-blinker-fix-81980-22070-a.html
Super easy, take out one resistor. I used a soldering iron but I bet it could be chopped out too. So far, so good. No more fast twitchy blinkers!
Next: blinkers in the corner lights... the corner lights from South Africa. Yeah, google that shit. :cool:
Did you post pics of those? If you go painless wiring you don't even have to worry about the way they blink.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I have the TG ones and people tell me they're still pretty tough to see since they're tiny.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Is she going to daily drive it?
Lauren got pulled over in FoCo for not having tag lights. But she had just left a bar and they were probably looking for an excuse. I bought two tag lights from Superbright and put them on. They light up the ground like little rock lights.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yep I'd like to drive him as much as possible, but he's got a curfew at the moment with no running lights.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Got my front led blinkers in. Now just need to get the bumper done.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts