TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I wanted to let all you know that I offer services for Gauge color swaps. I can do white/red/blue/yellow/green/pink/UV/amber. I have done multiple installs and offer great prices.

I can also do climate control colors as well (2005-13 its a hard process but can be done)

If you are interested in getting your colors changed shoot me PM and we can talk about colors and pricing. I also can offer assistance if you would like do DIY, I know the bulbs and how many are needed.

I can do any vehicle and it doesnt have to be specific. Most older trucks use bulbs, from about 2004 most vehicles switched over to LED
which as you can see is pretty small and has to be soldered on the cluster.

Prices depend on application since led numbers vary from alplication.

I can also supply full interior colors, panels or bulbs, I just need to know what color you want.

Each application can be a little different though including year of vehicle so ask any questions you might have.

Stock tundra gauges 2004-06

after color swap

2009 corrola before

after

2005 tacoma

2006 tacoma

2006 tundra

2003 Tundra

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
cool... but are you trying to run a business?... if yes, become a sponsor.
If no... should this not be posted in the classifieds?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool... but are you trying to run a business?... if yes, become a sponsor.
If no... should this not be posted in the classifieds?
I am not trying to run a business, Im actually trying to help out some fellow members, There are sites that charge up the wazzoooo like around $100+ per cluster, I have a friend that gets me good deals on the LED's so i wanted to pass on the savings, This could technically be in the classifieds but it can also be a DIY thing, unless you arent any good at soldering :welder: Like I said in the first post I can offer assistance if you would like to DIY.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts