TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a strong chance I'll be privy to a bunch of single and dual row LED light bars soon in varying widths, I will post up what I know when I know it. This is a feeler post to see if anyone wants stuff. Basically I can get you light bars in 4" dual/5"single to 18" single/20" dual. Maybe some 30" duals, I don't know right meow.

If you want some decent light bars for cheap, hit me up. They are Cree LEDs and I have them on my 4Runner; personally I'd run the single row over the duals. I have the 5" duals for back-up lights and a 11" dual front spot light and am very happy with them.

PM with requests, but right now I am testing the waters before putting them on ebay and other forums.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
you may talk to Jesse Flancha. He gets really nice bars out of china and has some he wants to unload at pretty much cost.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:confused:

Anyway, the pile of lights came in; I have spots, floods, single and dual row lights from 4" to 17". There may be some larger sizes; I haven't gone through everything yet.

Dual row lights: 4, 6.5, 9.25, 12, 17.25 and 20.

Single row lights: 5, 8, 11, 17 and 20.

So... who wants what? Prices range from $28 (dual row 4") to $200 (single row 20")

These are the same lights I have on my 4Runner and I'm happy with them. You can get the amber covers from Trail Gear and trim them to fit the dual rows; it's a pretty snug fit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts