·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yeah and don't be late.... (Nic) *smirk*

Stu you wanna come and ride along? :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
bummer, I'd like to ride along, but it's a work weekend for me. Have fun and don't mash any more body panels than absolutely necessary!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'll be around the trailhead early checking it out. I haven't been on this one before. Seen the trailhead, but have never gone in. If I hang around, I may want to ride with someone if there is any open seats available. :D

Taking off now....

·
Registered
120 Posts
RedRunnertc said:
It was a good run - sorry we missed you DD2!

I may have been there lurking at the same time. I got hung up and backed down on the lower part. I then went around to the beginning of the upper climb and waited for a while, tried the middle trail to the ??west?? of the kiosk back there. Had to turn around on a switchback on it and just went home with my tail.... well you know :( It was a good day anyway. Glad you all had a good time. I need a rear locker to run with you folks. I didn't want to be a burden. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually - now that I think of it, I saw you coming out. Black Taco with a shell with a rack, right? I was wondering if it was you...

You can run Carnage without a rear locker, but it wouldn't be as much fun. You'd have to take all the bypasses and be on the skinny a lot.

The only reason you'd be a burden would be if you started copping an attitude and not listening to your spotter...

·
Registered
120 Posts
It's almost Black. Evergreen is the color, I think. I'll come back more prepared next year and run some of those routes.

No worry about my attitude. I will take advise from others most of the time. ;)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Yeah and don't be late.... (Nic) *smirk*

Stu you wanna come and ride along? :D
I hope you guys weren't waiting for me... I told you I had to work :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts