TTORA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is for people on the east coast or Orlando area. I want to try to set something up here soon (probalbly in 3 weeks). Most likely CR 5A will be the place. It is about 10 miles north of Titusville or 20mi N of Cocoa
Let me know if any one is interested.
I have to get the Yota back into her element

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
What kind of wheeling is there?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A good 15 square miles of trails with mud in places and some skinny trails along some sand hills. Lots to see Area ranges from muddy cypress swamps to oak hammock to pine forest to palm scrub. There is usually a good amount of people out there on the weekends (sometimes 300+), but the area is pretty vast. If charging some large mud holes is your thing there is about a dozen large ones. I take the ATV up there alot and usually there is a few clubs out there

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Mud??? Well I'm out...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Snorkelling?

When I was out there last weekend, the water was high. It was way too high for me to go at the trails alone and without a snorkel, or an alternate way to get back here to Colorado. Those rains made it perfect. However, now I know that I can't live there without a snorkel---Why weren't/aren't 'yall wheeling? It seemed to me that common sense would have this board crowded with Let's Go! threads after that storm hit on Sunday morning...Plus, it was Sunday...know anything else better to do than muck the truck and then rinse and repeat???:2cents:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Because a majority of the active memebers here arent huge fans of mud. We like ROCKS!!! :kewl: I personally despise trying to get all the mud off of and out of my truck. I have no problem hitting it if its on a trail leading to an obstacle but I wont go looking for it just to hit a mud pit...Besides, mud is just liquid sand paper eating at ever square inch of your rig! :eek:

·
Registered
249 Posts
I live down the road from 5A I'm all for it bring the mud and water I love it

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I also like rocks (although the truck does not) But there is not really any of those things around the space coast. There used to be a bunch of sand dunes, but the housing boom made all that sweet sand disappear from its natural setting to fill in swamp land so more yuppies can live a block closer to the beach

·
Registered
455 Posts
so is it mostly mud and water??
either way I would be down for it.

on another note... I never really introduced myself-
My names Ian
I am on here all the time reading and searching...
I live in the UCF area and would like to start goin to some runs and meeting up with you guys.

Looking foward to it.;)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey Ian,
Welcome to the TTORA. Keep an eye out, a Citrus run will be set up very shortly!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.