TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be done with school on the 12th and want to go wheeling...Boston, eureka, or what ever. What do yall say!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
im good for this saturday the 9th if you are. i know you still ahve school but its worth a shot. maybe boston from like 9ish to 12ish then lunch then eureka till whenever?

if not then im not sure about the weekend after teh 12th, lots of family stuff for me

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I will be gone that weekend. But after would be good...cause then I dont work from the 16th to the 5th!!! :kewl:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
91toyota4x4 said:
I'm thinking we should do a new years day XTREAM ride. You know the spot, no not that spot, I am talking about THE spot. Enter at your own risk bitches :xdevil:

I would also be down to go on a weekday between like 16th-23rd depending on the shape of my POS.

:confused: What spot? That spot?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
im pretty sure i know what your talking about, and im not gonna go there lol

not that ive ever been there though, but heard

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cant go this weekend coming up but we should try to go on the 16th (Sat) for a all day run. Hit up a couple of places! Boston and eureka and if maybe the spot...I have no idea what Ryan is talking about but from what it sounds like I am not quite ready but if we maybe i can park and tagalong. I do have to do some wheeling my own...I am going nuts wanting to try out my new rrubbers and YES i did take off my steps... Sliders are waiting...Money is short right now.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Eh we probably won't go to that place. Maybe we could to Boston and Moonscape or something. If you guys want to hit Eureka on the way down that's cool I can just meet you at Boston. Maybe we can try the new line that me and steven scoped out last time.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I'll be in SC form the 22th to the 7th. I'd like to go wheeling before I leave but I have alot of Christmas stuff to take care of. Shopping sucks, unless it's for my 4Runner. Oh and The Spot is going to be in my next wheeling trip.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I am totally down with the scape. I havent been there in quite a while. I love that place! :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So is everyone going to try to go the 16th... If so I will ask off work and make it an all day thing. I really need this and sounds like other ppl need it as well.
LETS GO!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
91toyota4x4 said:
Eh we probably won't go to that place. Maybe we could to Boston and Moonscape or something. If you guys want to hit Eureka on the way down that's cool I can just meet you at Boston. Maybe we can try the new line that me and steven scoped out last time.

I WAS THERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hows moonscape though, ive never really heard anything about it?

is it somethign i wont want to do since my truck is a lowrider?

·
Registered
151 Posts
New here...Looking for some good spots in Fl to wheel...Been out to Corbett 3 times in the past 2 months and looking for a change of pace..I'm located in Ft.Lauderdale...I'm down for this weekend for sure..Gettin' my 2" lift installed this week and would love to test it out this weekend...Where is Boston located at and what's the spot?? :saw:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
91toyota4x4 said:
Whats the bouncing spot? I am referring to the spot that contains the crack of betty.

Damn that fat bitches crack!!! :mad: I will have my revenge!!! :flamethro:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts