TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 746 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to start a thread with pics of Tacos with only black wheels. Please state what kind, size, and backspacing you are running.

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Why don't you just go look at some the pics from past runs. You'll see pleanty of em.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts

Not sure who makes them but they are 16x10 w/ 4" BS. They were originally white spoke but some Rustoleum gloss black took care of that. :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
any one have a pic of a black tacoma with teflon wheels considering getting some and wanted to see what they look like

·
Registered
345 Posts
pagerenvelope said:
any one have a pic of a black tacoma with teflon wheels considering getting some and wanted to see what they look like
x2 if the taco is +05 even better :D:D

·
Registered
414 Posts
ocdropzone said:
must have been where STU got all that momentum just before he put his truck upside down...
Every time I see your avatar, I think it's a diagram of fallopian tubes and ovaries and smile at how fitting it is for you. Then I always remember it's just a parachute.

Way to stay on topic though.....

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
stu said:
Every time I see your avatar, I think it's a diagram of fallopian tubes and ovaries and smile at how fitting it is for you. Then I always remember it's just a parachute.

Way to stay on topic though.....
Man. You gotta admit....

damn.

Edit - Oh and:

1 - 20 of 746 Posts