TTORA Forum banner

701 - 720 of 746 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
WOW... The first person to not like them... spoolinitup33 = dick (do everyone a favor and keep your opinion to yourself...) thanks
read the fucking title to the thread, fucking retard.
the rims do look like ass.
go detail your life for 6hrs; you might get better results.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Been thinking about jumping on the black wheel bandwagon, but all the wheels I like don't come in a 15. I really like the kmc addicts though. I'm not into big wheels on an offroad truck. I think 35's on 17s look perfect, but I don't wanna cut my cab to fit 35's. Anybody runnin 33x12.5x17's on a first gen? Not sure if it will be too much rim for my liking.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'll be the second if it makes you feel better.
To each their own. At the end of the day its your truck.
See now thats how you respectably tell someone u think that their stuff looks like crap... I can respect his opinion because he stated it like a man...

·
Registered
65 Posts
read the fucking title to the thread, fucking retard.
the rims do look like ass.
go detail your life for 6hrs; you might get better results.
You my friend have no idea wat the quality of my life is... Lol but i wont hold you accountable for your ignorance... But all crap aside at the end of the day i like my rims and thats all that matters... I can take a good flamin' lol

·
Registered
426 Posts
35's? 17's or 15's?
35's on 17's. Walkers come in 15's but you only Beadlocks. You'd have to call Walkers and special order them, like most non DOT rims they cut. 6 on 5.5" with a 4.25" wide center. Keep in mind that the Big Brake kit needs 17's. They look amazing and work flawlessly BUT the are HEAVY!!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
You my friend have no idea wat the quality of my life is... Lol but i wont hold you accountable for your ignorance... But all crap aside at the end of the day i like my rims and thats all that matters... I can take a good flamin' lol
Good. I just hope you do realize those wheels ARE NOT black. Like Surfing said, read the damn thread title dude. And I don't care that I didn't state my opinion "like a man", I think I did, I told you flat out what I thought. They are ghetto and that's all there is to it.

·
Registered
286 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
If someone said hey, if you piss on this truck you can have it... I wouldn't piss on it.
^^^^^^
That's ok, I would. I would sell the stainless sidesteps on CL, but I'd piss all over that truck!

I had Smittybuilt stainless sidesteps on my '02 DC, and had to take them off. They sounded like a good idea at the time, but I really wish I had purchased sliders instead.

·
Registered
107 Posts
thanks bro!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
IMG_20130621_203427.jpg Here's mine. Just put them on today. Needed new tires had 50-55k on the previous set. They're the 16x8 kmc enduros. Wish I knew how to get the center caps to work, but oh well piss on it.

·
Registered
796 Posts

701 - 720 of 746 Posts