TTORA Forum banner

1221 - 1240 of 1263 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Still collecting parts for my drivetrain. Have my dual case adapter and my donor tcase, waiting for twin stick kit and front diff parts before she goes under the knife.

Took her up to highlands nc for a day trip joyride since I haven't really driven her much lately.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Did some wheeling over Memorial Day.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Now the bumper sticker makes sense at least :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Not too much damage. Just the front quarter. I knocked most of it out. I pulled the plugs, cleared the cylinders, replaced the plugs and he fired right up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hate mud, but ended up going to a mud bog over the weekend. Had to have my fun too,except I stayed out of the deep stuff!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bump, let's see more long travel pictures, especially 3rd gen's. Or just more wheelin pic's

·
Registered
40 Posts
Heres a couple recent shots of my truck.

Some friends trucks

·
Registered
329 Posts
Adventure off road park in Tennessee, first trip out on dual cases. Was too busy wheeling to take pics but someone snapped this one while I was sitting there doing a trail repair.

Front shaft pulled the splines out and chewed up the ends of the splines. Slapped some spring clamps on to limit my down travel and put he shaft back in. Finished up the trip. Got the shaft lengthened. Good to go now.

·
Registered
122 Posts
still not done...... o_O

1221 - 1240 of 1263 Posts