Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Brazos

Votes: 3 20.0%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In light of some spontaneous motivation and some otherwise whiny BS, let's get a run going! I have heard atleast 2 people say they are down for some playtime on Monday. I am down for sure. Speak up bitches

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
In light of some spontaneous motivation and some otherwise whiny BS, let's get a run going! I have heard atleast 2 people say they are down for some playtime on Monday. I am down for sure. Speak up bitches
beach?
which one?

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
WTF? You people don't work on Monday's or something? What ever happened to weekends? How about Sunday?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WTF? You people don't work on Monday's or something? What ever happened to weekends? How about Sunday?
El dia de la madre!!!!! This is my last week of finals so I am down for whenever (except sunday)

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
ive been on paid vacation/on call for the past 2 months... im about to go insane if i don't leave the woodlands and do something (de)constructive

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Damn, well ya'll have fun. I've got to work Monday. :(

Maybe I'll catch up with you all in the afternoon.
X2 same here.

Man, Mondays are hard for the middle-class, poor, hardworking people:D

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Im off monday, :D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
haha

You ass! I had to go back up there and read what he really said. Yall let me know what's going on, if I'm not busy, I'd like to meet some people from here. Padre Island National Seashore and Matagorda beach are the easiest for me if you are planning a beach trip. Other than that I don't know of any places, but I'm open to anything.
-Dan

·
Registered
532 Posts
You ass! I had to go back up there and read what he really said. Yall let me know what's going on, if I'm not busy, I'd like to meet some people from here. Padre Island National Seashore and Matagorda beach are the easiest for me if you are planning a beach trip. Other than that I don't know of any places, but I'm open to anything.
-Dan
im getting these webwheelers out of the house for c-sculptures june 10.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts