TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive looked around the threads and cant get a answer. i want to level the front of my tacoma to the same as back. dont wnat to use spacers.so what coilovers are good

·
Registered
279 Posts
try using the search button!!!!! there are only like 4 billon other people who have asked that question. My 2 cents....go to www.camburg.com . Plus it wouldn't hurt to tell us what kinda truck you have. Tacoma? Tundra? FJ? 4Runner? T-100? Pick-up?

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
ive looked around the threads and cant get a answer. i want to level the front of my tacoma to the same as back. dont wnat to use spacers.so what coilovers are good
Didn't you learn your lesson with your first two threads about coilovers?
I GUESS NOT
Don’t you wish you posted in Newbie Tech.
Damn on you for not doing A LOT of searching and reading before posting
:flamethro :newbie:
You need to read more than 1 or 2 threads. Take the time and read them all! Thats how you LEARN
:xpopcorn: :xbeer1: Now I'm ready for your fun to begin.

·
Registered
279 Posts
why are we assholes for not wanting you to fill up the forum with questions people have already asked a billion times. Just us the search button...if you cant find your answer there then i don't think that anyone here can help you.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
the thing ive learned so far is most everyone in here are @$$holes!
You cann't read!

Threads in Forum : Newbie Tech Forum Tools Search this Forum
Views: 18,506 Announcement: Member Guidelines [Please Read Before Making Your First Post]
10-11-2004 TACOZILLA (Get on the BANNED wagon!)
Sticky: Info about this section - Please Read! ( 1 2)
TACOZILLA
Sticky: Before posting watch this..
Crash

·
Registered
279 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
HA - I love it!:lmao:

Lets see who's the ass here. You've been on this forum for a hand full of hours and started 7 threads already, with 15 useless posts; hmmmm:p

PLEASE do us all a favor and click on link Wallygator posted and watch VERY CAREFULLY!

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,536 Posts
There is a section of the forum that is tailored for newbies. Its called the Newbie Section.
http://www.ttora.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=58

Flames aren't allowed there, so if your worried about posting something but dont want to get flamed, then post over there. Any posts outside that section are fair game for people to flame away. I tried to help you by moving a few of your posts over there, but that didnt seem to give you a clue.

·
Registered
179 Posts
how long did you look for? like everyone else said, trillions of threads on this *wait, how many is trillion?* while Im here tho, try DR

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
After hours of soul searching I have come to the following conclusion: The best part of you, ran down your mother's leg. Now :stfu:

·
Registered
883 Posts
thats what makes this forum so fun and interesting:p

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Is this what you want...this is the 3rd post, might I add, in the wrong section.

SAW
Ho's
Camburg

There. Now, before you go ask another dumb question, put those words into the search button and hit enter.

·
Registered
456 Posts
try using the search button!!!!! there are only like 4 billon other people who have asked that question. My 2 cents....go to www.camburg.com . Plus it wouldn't hurt to tell us what kinda truck you have. Tacoma? Tundra? FJ? 4Runner? T-100? Pick-up?
Am I the only one that read that he had a TACOMA? Seriously Sway, you have about 70 post and you think your tough E shit? Cut the guy some slack and either give him the reply he needs or shut the Hell up. I have no idea why weasles like you think it is cool to run people off. Did he ask the same question that has been posted a million times? Sure he did but nobody died. So you think it is cool to run people off? That is a shitty ass way to contribute to a club. I am way too lazy to research your post but I'll be in a feild of shit if you actually put something up here that helped someone or tried something new and wrote a report on it.

Flip, I know you said you didn't want spacers but if you want to level the front to the stock rear you have OME 880's, 1" or 1.5" spacers or any coilover out there depending on how much you want to spend and what kind of ride you are looking for. Oh by the way, welcome to TTORA. There is a lot of good stuff here you just need to learn how to dance on eggshells so some weasle doesn't get butthurt.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Am I the only one that read that he had a TACOMA? Seriously Sway, you have about 70 post and you think your tough E shit? Cut the guy some slack and either give him the reply he needs or shut the Hell up. I have no idea why weasles like you think it is cool to run people off. Did he ask the same question that has been posted a million times? Sure he did but nobody died. So you think it is cool to run people off? That is a shitty ass way to contribute to a club. I am way too lazy to research your post but I'll be in a feild of shit if you actually put something up here that helped someone or tried something new and wrote a report on it.

Flip, I know you said you didn't want spacers but if you want to level the front to the stock rear you have OME 880's, 1" or 1.5" spacers or any coilover out there depending on how much you want to spend and what kind of ride you are looking for. Oh by the way, welcome to TTORA. There is a lot of good stuff here you just need to learn how to dance on eggshells so some weasle doesn't get butthurt.
dude you need to calm down....and stop with the insults and name calling....what are you in like 5th grade? Yes i guess i missed where he said he had a tacoma. I guess you didn't read the part where i suggested camburg to him.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts